How fucking dumb is Zam.....look inside to see lol

f7ben

Motherfucker spends all day defending humans treating each other badly because some Lobsters do it and after all we are just animals.......

but then.....

He throws a fit when humans treat animals badly because we are somehow supposed to be more compassionate when dealing with animals as opposed to other humans???

What an absolute fucking idiot :lol: 

• Haha 3

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hmmm... Interesting. Poor ZamBRO. 

Just think about it :lol: has no issue with hierarchical oppression because.....well......lobsters do it 

Gushes cunt blood if someone snares a fox because......we're supposed to be better than that :lol: 

Its simply fucking astonishing 

7 minutes ago, s pump said:

Bravo

Is he so dumb that I am supposed to be nicer????? Is that what you're getting at here???? Does he have Downs and I am the only one that doesnt know???? I dont get your odd fascination with white knighting for the guy. He knows how it works here....if he is going to post up dumb ass, completely idiotic garbage devoid of even the slightest shred of logic or common sense then he should get called on it.

Sorry if that ruffles your feathers

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Is he so dumb that I am supposed to be nicer????? Is that what you're getting at here???? Does he have Downs and I am the only one that doesnt know???? I dont get your odd fascination with white knighting for the guy. He knows how it works here....if he is going to post up dumb ass, completely idiotic garbage devoid of even the slightest shred of logic or common sense then he should get called on it.

Sorry if that ruffles your feathers

Not at all.

Just now, Zambroski said:

So dumb that one of the sites enotional train wrecks starts a thread about me because I called him an idiot redneck several times yesterday.

:lol:

You got jarred......I'd probably avoid this thread if I was you.....but you wont....which is why I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, s pump said:

Not at all.

You literally stuck off your own brother - which is kind of gross - your little buddy the union Delivery Boy and TransZam - a whole lotta stupid in that circle jerk :thumbsup:

Just now, f7ben said:

You got jarred......I'd probably avoid this thread if I was you.....but you wont....which is why I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Avoid it? :lol:

Im gonna give it some time and address the posters I enjoy the most!!!!!!

hey...hint....has “tool kit” chimes in yet?   :lol:

How we doin’ in here boys?  Benny?  WB?  You fellers wanna pair up for a double team here? :lmao:

Grab a few more, not Tool Kit though, he’ll fall and shoot you both in the back. :lol:

Jesus!  I said “double team” and WB dropped his fucking drawers!!!!!

Keep rollin’!

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So dumb that one of the sites enotional train wrecks starts a thread about me because I called him an idiot redneck several times yesterday.

Yeah, he's triggered.  When they start with the threads with your name on it.  Full on triggeritus.  

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You literally stuck off your own brother - which is kind of gross - your little buddy the union Delivery Boy and TransZam - a whole lotta stupid in that circle jerk :thumbsup:

Theres really something wrong with you.  He wrote "Bravo"  and "Not at all".  And off you go :nuts: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How we doin’ in here boys?  Benny?  WB?  You fellers wanna pair up for a double team here? :lmao:

Grab a few more, not Tool Kit though, he’ll fall and shoot you both in the back. :lol:

Jesus!  I said “double team” and WB dropped his fucking drawers!!!!!

Keep rollin’!

My work here is done......try not to create any more softballs for me today. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, he's triggered.  When they start with the threads with your name on it.  Full on triggeritus.  

Theres really something wrong with you.  He wrote "Bravo"  and "Not at all".  And off you go :nuts: 

You are just one iota above Zam for inability to string together logical coherent thought on complex issues.....its no wonder you are in here tugging at his doorstop :lol: 

How we comin' in here Benny?  I'm gonna go drop a caribou in the Kuerig, pop my clutch back on, then come back and see where we are here.  You'd bette have amassed some asses to help you "fight" or you're gonna get my FULL MONTY!!!!  :lol: Yeah....and you'll like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are just one iota above Zam for inability to string together logical coherent thought on complex issues.....its no wonder you are in here tugging at his doorstop :lol: 

Yeah, you're a real rocket surgeon. :lol:  Its bad enough reading your and motos take on that video clip.  Talk about lack of comprehension.  And yet, no one felt the need to start a thread with your name on it.  Face it, you're an excitable low information guy who has a little bit of knowledge and all of a sudden thinks he's a fuckin genius.  In short, settle down and stfu once in a while.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1