Your Dictionary Definition of Racism Is Outdated Trash

37 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, I just don't choose to be ignorant.

Actually, I'd say you are extremely ignorant. This has to be an act of yours. Some social experiment. Between negro issues and your anarchist dream you must have been into more than just pot. I'm guessing a mushroom farmer.  :lol:

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

:lol: its just a guess but im thinking he failed his drug test at the gas company and that was the start of his anti capitalist  rampage 

must have missed this episode of the young and the restless...  what happened to his burgeoning career in the marijuana industry??

6 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

must have missed this episode of the young and the restless...  what happened to his burgeoning career in the marijuana industry??

IDK but he likely sold out and did not split the proceeds with the group that helped him.  Capitalism baby.

Moto cmon....... You can't really tell me that you don't believe there are examples of racism in all walks of life. There's never been a situation where a minority business owner or a minority in a position of authority hasn't hired another minority over a white person BECAUSE of white privilege? Does it happen as frequently as whites hiring whites? Not likely. But racism is racism.

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

Moto cmon....... You can't really tell me that you don't believe there are examples of racism in all walks of life. There's never been a situation where a minority business owner or a minority in a position of authority hasn't hired another minority over a white person BECAUSE of white privilege? Does it happen as frequently as whites hiring whites? Not likely. But racism is racism.

He has Zero understanding of human nature :news: 

29 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why would I take career advice from somebody who's still working at your age?

Not saying you do.  Getting off your ass is pretty universal advice.  Put the books down.  You're no Che Guevara and no one here gives a fuck about your warped world view.  Do something with your life.

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Still creepy

Like the shit you keep spewing thread after thread, isn't?

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

Fuckers pretending they know me....

Like you pretend to know me?   You talk in circles, its a defense mechanism.  Never admit anything.  Just talk over everyone and put labels on them.

15 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

"It was written by a bunch of white people to lay out general definitions of old white words. "

:lol:

The sentence before and this quoted sentence make the entire bit complete rubbish.  Laughable.  :lol:

I pity the inept and weak minded people who gobble up this nonsense.  

Neal

This is cringey.

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Like you pretend to know me?   You talk in circles, its a defense mechanism.  Never admit anything.  Just talk over everyone and put labels on them.

"I'm mad because you called me racist for using racial slurs"

12 hours ago, Wildboer said:

This is cringey.

Very

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yet far less so than the article quoted.  

It's utter idiocy.

Neal

Because the meanings of words never change in the English language. And they always mean exactly the same thing in every context.

Edited by motonoggin

Just now, motonoggin said:

Because the meanings of words never change in the English language. And they always mean exactly the same thing and every context.

You can fight the co-opting the definition(s) battle all you want it's not going to help resolve the problem.  In fact it will only serve to increase the division.  

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why give this idiot the time of day?  Fucking guy has polluted 80% of the forum with his bullshit world view.

Yeah it's become really pathetic listening to the social justice do nothing warrior preaching from his basement in lily white Otsego County. His posts are on the level of Snow Riders. 

• Like 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

You can fight the co-opting the definition(s) battle all you want it's not going to help resolve the problem.  In fact it will only serve to increase the division.  

Neal

No, in order to have a fruitful discussion on the topic, we have to first agree upon the language we're using and in what context.

This isn't a math problem where 2 is 2 no matter where you are in the universe. In language, 2 may equal 200 depending on context. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah it's become really pathetic listening to the social justice do nothing warrior preaching from his basement in lily white Otsego County. His posts are on the level of Snow Riders. 

:cry:

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

No, in order to have a fruitful discussion on the topic, we have to first agree upon the language we're using and in what context.

This isn't a math problem where 2 is 2 no matter where you are in the universe. In language, 2 may equal 200 depending on context. 

You and others such as the author of the aforementioned article are overcomplicating the issue.  If the issue you have is white on black racism, state it as such, don't co-opt a word that has many other applications.  State white on black racism is bad, you will get concurrence from everyone but the actual racists.  Trying to negate or remove the idea of black on white racism is logically inconsistent, and an erroneous tack.  

Neal

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not crying at all Danny Boy but you really are just a pathetic little do no nothing philandering piece of shit....congrats.:thumbsup:

You got anything to say on the subject or are you just going to wallow?