This winter SUCKS

jtssrx

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What will you be selling? 

The west side of the northern lower was well on it's way to being epic this year. Sucks it's all gone    Traffic in the UP is so bad, they can't keep up with the groomers 

Unfortunately , I don't see that happening 

I have a 2015 renegade X that I turned into an XRS. It has everything including Russ Lemke ported Cylinders. The Shocks are off a 2015 XRS gade. I had them revalued by monster performance this off season. 

Look at this list of other stuff lol

Led light bar, Piaa extreme bulbs, skid plate, vent filter kit, ambient air temp module, race programmed gauge, adjutable bar riser, QRS clutch brace, QRS floating secondary, custom DEE’s marine clutching, begstron tripple points, hod rod sled shop fuel mod, Petskey ypipe, d&d pipe mod, stm tunnel protectors, fourth wheel kit, two ply ripsaw 11, 120 woodys triggers, aftermarket thermostat housing, linq bag, two up seat for when the kids went with us. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I just tried trading all 5 of my sleds for my buddies 68' Camaro but he said no  :sad:  :lol: 

Your bud sounds like a smart guy. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Your bud sounds like a smart guy. :lol: 

Yep smart kid in his mid 20's with his first baby on the way. No way he needs more sleds then he already has at this point. I told my girlfriend about my generous offer to trade him and she flipped out and told me no way I'm getting rid of her sled! lol And she really want a first Gen Camaro too  :lol: