This winter SUCKS

jtssrx

King of Hammers starts next week.  IF any of you faggots want to get away of that shit for a few days come on down we have room in the motorhomes.   Fly in to Palm Springs, rent a car, head to Hammertown. .  Hammertown is about an hour from Palm Springs.  

Best time you will ever have in a February when there is only shit for snow.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

King of Hammers starts next week.  IF any of you faggots want to get away of that shit for a few days come on down we have room in the motorhomes.   Fly in to Palm Springs, rent a car, head to Hammertown. .  Hammertown is about an hour from Palm Springs.  

Best time you will ever have in a February when there is only shit for snow.  

Im headed to AZ tomorrow morning....

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Link?

According to scientists, the last time CO2 levels were around 400ppm was the Pliocene era which was longer than 12,000 years ago.  Much longer.  Like 3 million years ago.  Several “ice ages” have come and gone since then without ever crossing the 400 ppm threshold.  But keep telling yourself there’s no significance to that.

Total BS.

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Me too.   Hammertown is under 3 hours from AZ.  

Where are you going to be and what are you doing.  

No plan really...meeting some friends in quartzsite....then goin to vegas for a few...then someplace in cali the wife wants to hit up.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You bring the opposite of what is desired.  

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Thankfully @DAVE left Ontario as he left a destructive wave of warmth in his travels.  He single handedly reset winter for most of Ontario :dave:

:lol::bc: 

You guys can fuck rite off!!! :lmao:

Just now, DAVE said:

No plan really...meeting some friends in quartzsite....then goin to vegas for a few...then someplace in cali the wife wants to hit up.

We get back to Phoenix in Thursday.  Moho is already there.  Monster Energy Supercross is Saturday.  We will be in Quartzsite on Thursday the 1st.  Hammertown on Saturday the 3rd.  

We will be crossing paths several times over the next week or so.  

:lol:

if I only had the posts where I told many of you clowns that what I experienced in PA and VA for many winters (less and less cold) was headed your way as well...

you all laughed, said it'd never happen, and that we were actually in a cooling trend. yet here you are........

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

if I only had the posts where I told many of you clowns that what I experienced in PA and VA for many winters (less and less cold) was headed your way as well...

you all laughed, said it'd never happen, and that we were actually in a cooling trend. yet here you are........

How bout them Eagles.  :bc:  

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We get back to Phoenix in Thursday.  Moho is already there.  Monster Energy Supercross is Saturday.  We will be in Quartzsite on Thursday the 1st.  Hammertown on Saturday the 3rd.  

We will be crossing paths several times over the next week or so.  

Well i shouldnt have any pool tables to move that I know of. :lol:

• Haha 1

On 1/23/2018 at 11:22 AM, f7ben said:

I would certainly do that Frank.......I love the cabin but I'm 600 miles away now and its not being used like I want to. Its almost paid for and I havent made up my mind on it yet but its possible in the next year or two I might decide to let it go.

I get it, you have  to do things for you and your famliy! But yes I like the BuckSaw cabin they made!

On 1/23/2018 at 10:29 AM, jtssrx said:

When I can off my sled it will go. I will have to keep it now as this winter is toast. 

What will you be selling? 

On 1/23/2018 at 10:32 AM, Edmo said:

I’m definitely selling my cabin this spring.  Doesn’t even seem like Cadillac is in the “snow belt” anymore. Go back to chasing snow with the trailer until I find something I like.

The west side of the northern lower was well on it's way to being epic this year. Sucks it's all gone    Traffic in the UP is so bad, they can't keep up with the groomers 

On 1/23/2018 at 2:28 PM, AKIQPilot said:

If they play in the Super Bowl like they played on Sunday they will bootstomp the Patriots.  

Unfortunately , I don't see that happening 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS