Check your account email address ×

Ohhhh...SEND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

@Mileage Psycho says Arctic Cats dont break, they just bounce off of shit. What kind of shit is this?

Yeah...it just bent it up...didn't break anything though!  Limped it home 40 miles!!  Worst ride of my life...fucking strugled to keep it upright at the speed of smell!!!

On 1/21/2018 at 9:19 AM, Zambroski said:

Hey...I can dream!

....but back in the day.  I could send it too!  I never could get those landings right though.  :lol:

Now....should I stud the crossover or, is that for pussies.  Tool Kit is advising.

No.

On 1/21/2018 at 10:04 AM, f7ben said:

I think I'm over the flying thing. It 100% stemmed for my want to spend more time in MN and I just slowly realized owning a plane and flying was not the answer. I enjoyed it for a bit and now I'm past it. 

I never want to quit riding and if I take care of myself I should be able to do it for a long time. These new sleds are making that a reality. 

I have an icepack on my back and a heating pad on my shoulder as I am typing so there is that though :lol: 

Good choice :bc: 

On 1/21/2018 at 11:05 AM, DriftBusta said:

Oh hell yah.  And i was a late bloomer, took a while for the light bulb to go on.  Racing moto-x well into my 50s, taking a few years off, and then getting back on one last year was what sealed the deal.  My nuts had shriveled up, I was hitting bumps that I used to skip over because, well the nut thing. :lol:  Same thing on the sleds, got nothing to prove to anyone anymore.  You wanna be a hero, go for it.  And I never, never, never want to visit that Hartford Hospital ortho ward/cast room or have metal sticking out of my broken bones in traction...again.  Kind of turned into a pussy to be honest :lol:  :bc:

I had a violent get off on my ATV at 50+ mph in 07, cracked helmet, left side of the body slammed hard got my forearms up in time to protect my ribs from the tumbling ATV's cargo box, I was by myself riding to meet the crew, it wasn't good. Then in March of 08 Thundercat Man and myself hits a small ice heave at 100 mph give or take, I saw his Warrior cartwheeling out of the corner of my right eye, I landed my 900 hard but stayed with it, I thought Dan was might have bought it that morning.

We talked about that ice heave hit this past weekend, Dan tried saying it was overcast and I'm like no dude it was a sunny morning with bluebird skies............I have pics to prove it :lol: 

The aches and pains just remind us that it only hurts to fuck up big time :bc: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No.

Good choice :bc: 

I had a violent get off on my ATV at 50+ mph in 07, cracked helmet, left side of the body slammed hard got my forearms up in time to protect my ribs from the tumbling ATV's cargo box, I was by myself riding to meet the crew, it wasn't good. Then in March of 08 Thundercat Man and myself hits a small ice heave at 100 mph give or take, I saw his Warrior cartwheeling out of the corner of my right eye, I landed my 900 hard but stayed with it, I thought Dan was might have bought it that morning.

We talked about that ice heave hit this past weekend, Dan tried saying it was overcast and I'm like no dude it was a sunny morning with bluebird skies............I have pics to prove it :lol: 

The aches and pains just remind us that it only hurts to fuck up big time :bc: 

I remember those stories. Ice heaves are nasty. I don't get the guys who just jump on a lake and Pin it without knowing where there may be a one. We were at Rangeley years ago and arrived late in the day. Went out for a burn on the lake to check it out and met a couple sleds coming the other way just as we came up to an ice heave. The guy coming the other way hit the ice heave and flew about 30 ft straight up in the air and came down like a bag of guts. We turned around went back to help him and his buddies were so drunk they could hardly stand up were trying to lift him up. His arm was flopping around like spaghetti and he was unconscious. Pretty sure someone at a cottage right next to the crash called the ambulance. It was before cell phones were popular.

On 1/21/2018 at 12:05 PM, DriftBusta said:

Oh hell yah.  And i was a late bloomer, took a while for the light bulb to go on.  Racing moto-x well into my 50s, taking a few years off, and then getting back on one last year was what sealed the deal.  My nuts had shriveled up, I was hitting bumps that I used to skip over because, well the nut thing. :lol:  Same thing on the sleds, got nothing to prove to anyone anymore.  You wanna be a hero, go for it.  And I never, never, never want to visit that Hartford Hospital ortho ward/cast room or have metal sticking out of my broken bones in traction...again.  Kind of turned into a pussy to be honest :lol:  :bc:

Now come on, you ain't josh'n nobody.  We're all on to you and who you really are.......

Edited by hayward
  • Haha 2