Ohhhh...SEND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Rw06GT said:

Need some context for Z here. Doubt he knows who the murse is or about this legendary jump vid. :lol:

:lol: I did a quick search of youtube to see if I could generate that vid .......well done sir 

2 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Need some context for Z here. Doubt he knows who the murse is or about this legendary jump vid. :lol:

:lol:

I saw that track get up off the snow I think!  Once.  :lmao:

Who is this?  You can say...I won't tell.  :lmao:

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...never had that happen.  Bikes either.  All my shit get's clapped out hard.  :lol: Me DOEs is Ryte!

I still have the want to...and some skill left.  But my body is slowly winning the war.  My injuries of old hurt more and longer everytime I refresh them.  I've got maybe 5 decent sled riding years left.  Then...I'm out.  Then back to skydiving or really...I really want to get into deep water diving in Superior.  I mean ...pretty cool I think.

What ever happened to your piloting dream?  Still working on it?

A busted back and lying there contemplating that I was the knob who was primarily responsible for feeding my family made me rethink the hold me beer moments.  

5 minutes ago, sledderj said:

A busted back and lying there contemplating that I was the knob who was primarily responsible for feeding my family made me rethink the hold me beer moments.  

Whew.  Getting myself disabled scares me more than getting myself killed.  My wife and now my child have specific instructions at the hospital.  

I always stop and say "Hi" to Blair Morgan at the Duluth races.  It's a chilling reminder every year.  Sad.

13 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Oh hell yah.  And i was a late bloomer, took a while for the light bulb to go on.  Racing moto-x well into my 50s, taking a few years off, and then getting back on one last year was what sealed the deal.  My nuts had shriveled up, I was hitting bumps that I used to skip over because, well the nut thing. :lol:  Same thing on the sleds, got nothing to prove to anyone anymore.  You wanna be a hero, go for it.  And I never, never, never want to visit that Hartford Hospital ortho ward/cast room or have metal sticking out of my broken bones in traction...again.  Kind of turned into a pussy to be honest :lol:  :bc:

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah if you try to grip and rip ala John Daly you can really tweak the Fuck out of your back.

there is a million ways to hurt your back swinging a golf club.......my usual is to snag a branch in the "rough" while in full swing :lol: 

• Like 1

On 1/21/2018 at 10:24 AM, f7ben said:

The thing about hucking sleds ......and for the record I am way way to old for that shit and have been for going on a decade.......the thing is finding the right setup to not fail. You need gradual incline and a nice soft slope to land. I've watched people do sweet jumps and land out in the flats of wherever they are jumping and just laugh my ass off. Its all in the setup

Too old? Baaahahahahahaaaa. Not skilled enough?

On 1/21/2018 at 2:39 PM, f7ben said:

there is a million ways to hurt your back swinging a golf club.......my usual is to snag a branch in the "rough" while in full swing :lol: 

I just saw Tiger woods on espn this morining and the one guy mentioned he'd already had fusion work done in his back.  Fuck'n A man, I think he's my age or maybe a year or two younger.  Prostitutes must be harder on the body than what I had always thought.

30 minutes ago, hayward said:

I just saw Tiger woods on espn this morining and the one guy mentioned he'd already had fusion work done in his back.  Fuck'n A man, I think he's my age or maybe a year or two younger.  Prostitutes must be harder on the body than what I had always thought.

Or when you’re wife cracks you across the back with a golf club when she finds out you’ve been banging hookers, that will mess you up as well. :lol: 

On 1/21/2018 at 9:29 AM, Zambroski said:

No question.  Easy to find "lanch ramps" out there.....landing pads are tougher.  That's how I bent my metal up last time.  Fucking SHIT!

368.JPG

@Mileage Psycho says Arctic Cats dont break, they just bounce off of shit. What kind of shit is this?

On 1/21/2018 at 11:05 AM, DriftBusta said:

Oh hell yah.  And i was a late bloomer, took a while for the light bulb to go on.  Racing moto-x well into my 50s, taking a few years off, and then getting back on one last year was what sealed the deal.  My nuts had shriveled up, I was hitting bumps that I used to skip over because, well the nut thing. :lol:  Same thing on the sleds, got nothing to prove to anyone anymore.  You wanna be a hero, go for it.  And I never, never, never want to visit that Hartford Hospital ortho ward/cast room or have metal sticking out of my broken bones in traction...again.  Kind of turned into a pussy to be honest :lol:  :bc:

Thats part of the "wisdom" that comes with age. :lol: We all did dumb shit when we were younger and now our bodies remind us how dumb that was. You couldnt tell me anything when I was younger, with all of the shit i survived I thought I was indestructible. Had my first ruptured disc at about 28, the second a few years after. That was enough for me. I fucking cried after the 2nd one because I thought I was going to be a cripple. Couldnt get dressed by myself, couldnt tie my shoes. Fuck, taking a shit was a project. I promised God if he healed me I would never be that dumb again. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the clown who crossed the creek and hit a tree is one of my favs. I think it was a member, or former member if I'm not mistaken.

I think that was cluckey. Its a classic! :lol: