Mitch McConnell kills effort to protect military pay as GOP pushed for shutdown

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Did you have them too?

It’s a tough reality to wrap your head around. A guy who’s never suffered. A guy who’s been given millions by Daddy. A guy who pretends he cares about the military. A guy who pretended to be sick and who’s dad bought him a doctor to support it. Have fun with your reality. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did you have them too?

Another guy who didn’t serve calling someone out for not serving. Isn’t that special? :lol: 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s a tough reality to wrap your head around. A guy who’s never suffered. A guy who’s been given millions by Daddy. A guy who pretends he cares about the military. A guy who pretended to be sick and who’s dad bought him a doctor to support it. Have fun with your reality. 

I don't give a fuck about his or any other "elected officials" sincerety or emotions.  I care about actions and results.

Sorry your whole side bases everything on emotions.  Sad sacks.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Another guy who didn’t serve calling someone out for not serving. Isn’t that special? :lol: 

It's SPECTACULAR!!!!  Librulz are so good at it.  It's in the all encompassing "Hypocrisy starter kit for Librulz".  $19.99 on ebay.  

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

"Rhodes Scholar."

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

*self made billionaire and your president 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Pathological liar and pretend president. 

Well, we all know it's more important for the Librulz to feel emotionally whole with a weak and inept leader they can relate to, rather than somebody who is putting America back on its feet and back in the success column again.  Oh, I know....that's all "opinion".  As long as you stay away from the numbers...AMITRITE?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, we all know it's more important for the Librulz to feel emotionally whole with a weak and inept leader they can relate to, rather than somebody who is putting America back on its feet and back in the success column again.  Oh, I know....that's all "opinion".  As long as you stay away from the numbers...AMITRITE?

No really, I get it. Character doesn't matter. Is this a military guy thing?

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

No really, I get it. Character doesn't matter. Is this a military guy thing?

Character for a military man involves not bowing to Turd-World shithole leaders.

Again, as a guy who hypothetically talks to military members, you have no clue.

Just now, Snake said:

Character for a military man involves not bowing to Turd-World shithole leaders.

Again, as a guy who hypothetically talks to military members, you have no clue.

Really...so outright lying, manipulating, and character assassination is part and parcel of your life too? I ask that because you seem so comfortable with a president that does it naturally. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Really...so outright lying, manipulating, and character assassination is part and parcel of your life too? I ask that because you seem so comfortable with a president that does it naturally. 

After everything you KNOW about the way the Clintons treated the military, do you honestly think Hillary would be a stalwart defender of the military?

Allow me... no.

I would have voted for a candlestick before Hillary, so in that respect, he DOES get a pass from me, because nothing he does is worse than what she would have done.

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

After everything you KNOW about the way the Clintons treated the military, do you honestly think Hillary would be a stalwart defender of the military?

Allow me... no.

I would have voted for a candlestick before Hillary, so in that respect, he DOES get a pass from me, because nothing he does is worse than what she would have done.

You're probably more tenacious at accepting certain things than I am. Like justifying the behavior of a pathological liar because he acts tough.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You're probably more tenacious at accepting certain things than I am. Like justifying the behavior of a pathological liar because he acts tough.

I don't judge him on a political scale, because he isn't a politician.

I care about results.

"Elections have consequences."

"I got a pen and a phone."

Acting tough is easy. Being tough is another.

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I hope to have an interview soon.:news:

I see em when someone quotes em.

Listen ass fuck you may not like my political views as many don’t here but we still are courteous to one another...you are just a total ignoramous. Anyone else here would have posted it was already posted. You in your little short panced small brain moderator world couldn’t be a human.

So from now on ignore me and never respond and in fact go back to moderating 10 year olds on HCS there more your speed.

Just now, Mainecat said:

I see em when someone quotes em.

Listen ass fuck you may not like my political views as many don’t here but we still are courteous to one another...you are just a total ignoramous. Anyone else here would have posted it was already posted. You in your little short panced small brain moderator world couldn’t be a human.

So from now on ignore me and never respond and in fact go back to moderating 10 year olds on HCS there more your speed.

NOPE!

:lol:

You are the epitome of what has gone wrong with America and I'm gonna slap you in the face every chance I get.  :slapping:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Allow me... no.

Ther it is again.....I only had 2 choices...lol

52 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You just know one of these days Trumps gonna show up for a press conference with a chest full of medals....it’s coming.