I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger'

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He did. He dodged the draft and ran like a coward. He yearns to be one of us again, but he can't for risk of arrest. Relegated to Nookistan. 

Why the fuck would anybody want to come to the USA from Canada? 

Seriously, I just don't see it, unless he has family he wants to see. 

I think Canadians ( except 800 Faggon and his dupes ) are good people. I think the USA is infested with vermin, and it's gonna; get A LOT WORSE. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He did. He dodged the draft and ran like a coward. He yearns to be one of us again, but he can't for risk of arrest. Relegated to Nookistan. 

It's called SELF PRESERVATION. I have a few buddies that served. One ended up a heroin addict, the other is in a VA hospital. Been there for months. 

I had a VA doctor rent some space in my place, he said the returning Middle East troops have the HIGHEST RATE OF DISABILITY ever recorded in the USA. 

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

It's called SELF PRESERVATION. I have a few buddies that served. One ended up a heroin addict, the other is in a VA hospital. Been there for months. 

I had a VA doctor rent some space in my place, he said the returning Middle East troops have the HIGHEST RATE OF DISABILITY ever recorded in the USA. 

Um, no on all. Just not true. You're fucking stupid. 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Um, no on all. Just not true. You're fucking stupid. 

STFU, will ya'? 

Where am I wrong,  fucktard?

What are YOUR degrees?

What is your job?

How much do you make?

How much are you worth? 

What do you own?

Answer me Private Pyle, or I will  gouge out your eyes and skull-fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If there was another option other than Hillary they wouldn’t have. But in all honesty Trump admin has done some solid things for the troops to date. 

So how do you feel about him being a draft dodger? I'm curious. 

47 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Why would you begrudge a person for not wanting to go into the military? 

If he came out and said "I'm a pussy and don't want to get killed so I am dodging the draft" or "I am morally opposed to this bullshit war and will not participate in it" I can respect that. Thanks shows honesty and integrity.

But when you make up some bullshit to get you out of it and your rich daddy pulls some strings for you while all of the regular shmoes have to go and fight because they don't have rich daddies? Fuck you bro. Now you are in a position to send these same regular shmoes to go and die for some bullshit you were too chickenshit to go and do? Well now you are just a fucking cunt. 

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So how do you feel about him being a draft dodger? I'm curious. 

I find it disgusting. He’s a pussy silver spoon bitch. But that wouldn’t have made me choose Hillary over him. She’s that bad. He has done a lot of good for vets, or not gotten in the way. 

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

If he came out and said "I'm a pussy and don't want to get killed so I am dodging the draft" or "I am morally opposed to this bullshit war and will not participate in it" I can respect that. Thanks shows honesty and integrity.

But when you make up some bullshit to get you out of it and your rich daddy pulls some strings for you while all of the regular shmoes have to go and fight because they don't have rich daddies? Fuck you bro. Now you are in a position to send these same regular shmoes to go and die for some bullshit you were too chickenshit to go and do? Well now you are just a fucking cunt. 

How do you know for sure that's what happened?  What difference does that make now?  Some of you dreaming up hypotheticals on why somebody did or didn't serve and how they measure up to you when you clearly didn't is amazingly stupid..and arrogance like none other.  Wanna hate Trump or anyone else for being rich...fine.  Be a hater.  But let me ask you this, if he was that rich, why did he need to get medical deferments?  There's easier ways..especially if one is "rich".  And does Trump brag about getting them?  I've never heard him.  And again...who cares?

XLT says he has done some great things for our military..and he has.  And they feel good about him, reguardless of whatever military he avoided for whatever reason.  SO your question is to XLT, 'What do you think about him dodging the draft?"  Really?  

Now, go wet your head.

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Noooo. Rich people send their kids to the best schools right? They buy them new cars, right? They buy them good clothes, right? 

It's all part of........... SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.

You said it yourself, you own words were.......................REGULAR SHMOES. What does SHMOE connote? 

What you REALLY are angry about is that smart, rich people get their kids out of military service, somehow, some way.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

How do you know for sure that's what happened?  What difference does that make now?  Some of you dreaming up hypotheticals on why somebody did or didn't serve and how they measure up to you when you clearly didn't is amazingly stupid..and arrogance like none other.  Wanna hate Trump or anyone else for being rich...fine.  Be a hater.  But let me ask you this, if he was that rich, why did he need to get medical deferments?  There's easier ways..especially if one is "rich".  And does Trump brag about getting them?  I've never heard him.  And again...who cares?

XLT says he has done some great things for our military..and he has.  And they feel good about him, reguardless of whatever military he avoided for whatever reason.  SO your question is to XLT, 'What do you think about him dodging the draft?"  Really?  Probably about the same as I think of you for not serving.  Nothing.  

Now, go wet your head.

He asked a legit question, I answered. Analer is a solid guy. Don’t mistake his trolling on here for low quality character. 

Trump didn’t go when called. What else is there? Doesn’t matter if it’s fake bone spurs, or whatever.. He got called, and he said nope. 

FAA6897E-40F7-4B9C-B62E-E796317A0161.thumb.jpeg.798928eed654b714fa1f04bb581dc8d2.jpeg

Old boy didn’t have bone spurs per say... Still dropped bodies and didn’t act like a bitch. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He asked a legit question, I answered. Analer is a solid guy. Don’t mistake his trolling on here for low quality character. 

Trump didn’t go when called. What else is there? Doesn’t matter if it’s fake bone spurs, or whatever.. He got called, and he said nope. 

FAA6897E-40F7-4B9C-B62E-E796317A0161.thumb.jpeg.798928eed654b714fa1f04bb581dc8d2.jpeg

Old boy didn’t have bone spurs per say... Still dropped bodies and didn’t act like a bitch. 

Everybody has to navigate this life, how best they can. Some guys can't wait to get into battle, other guys don't want any part of it. 

I understand both viewpoints. 

Some guys like to jump off bridges with a bungee cord......................................that's not for me. 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I find it disgusting. He’s a pussy silver spoon bitch. But that wouldn’t have made me choose Hillary over him. She’s that bad. He has done a lot of good for vets, or not gotten in the way. 

Fair enough. And I agree with you about Hillary. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't give a fuck.  Somebody that didn't serve because they are fat or stupid or too scared or whatever doesn't get "upsmanship" rights on somebody that didn't serve for whatever reason either.  I wonder what would happen if these fuckers were chosen to go now.   I wonder, oh I wonder, the "medical reasons" they'd come up with to not go.  Or even better...how they "don't believe in it".  That's got to be the most cowardly excuse I've ever heard.  I didn't give two shits what the reason was I was doing what I did.  And you didn't either.

Fact is, Trump didn't go...and apparently, he at least had a medical reason....valid or not.  Or, his family paid his way out, valid or not.  If your reason was truly medically valid, you couldn't go even if you wanted to.  Trump isn't the point here....blatant arrogance and hypocrisy is the point.  Something I really don't take lightly when people want to question why or why not anybody else didn'ty serve...when they themselves never did.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't give a fuck.  Somebody that didn't serve because they are fat or stupid or too scared or whatever doesn't get "upsmanship" rights on somebody that didn't.  I wonder what would happen if these fuckers were chosen to go now.   I wonder, oh I wonder, the "medical reasons" they'd come up with to not go.  Or even better...how they "don't believe in it".  That's got to be the most cowardly excuse I've ever heard.  I didn't give two shits what the reason was I was doing what I did.  And you didn't either.

Fact is, Trump didn't go...and apparently, he at least had a medical reason....valid or not.  Or, his family paid his way out, valid or not.  If your reason was truly medically valid, you couldn't go even if you wanted to.  Trump isn't the point here....blatant arrogance and hypocrisy is the point.  Something I really don't take lightly when people want to question why or why not anybody else didn'ty serve...when they themselves never did.

That was my point. Trump gets a pass when bill Clinton doesn't. Hypocrisy, arrogance, ignorance... Yep...

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That was my point. Trump gets a pass when bill Clinton doesn't. Hypocrisy, arrogance, ignorance... Yep...

What was Bill's reason?  Nothing?  He just didn't do anything and didn't go?  Neither get a "pass" but at least one had a medical reason...real or not.  Fact is, I've never heard either Bill or Trump talk about the reasons they didn't serve with any bravado.  And that's the right thing to so.  Just STFU about it.  Personally, if it were up to me, at least some type of military service should be required to be the "Commander in Chief".  But, it;s not up to me, so, like you, I get to chose the better of two that I don't particularly like or not.  But here's what we really choose, what they stand for...or at least what they say they stand for or represent themselves to stand for I guess.  Fact is, whatever he is, he's a breath of fresh air for the troops.  He's good for morale and is doing some really good things for them.  They LIKE it.  And feel they are put in a position to win.  Something Obama never gave them.

That is a valid point. Under Obama there was always a shred of doubt on if he would have our back in some stupid shit. The dudes are certain that the holy one, Mad Dog, will care for them no matter what. Let them loose off the leash when required. It’s a different confidence now. A good one. I think that is more Mattis than Trump. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is a valid point. Under Obama there was always a shred of doubt on if he would have our back in some stupid shit. The dudes are certain that the holy one, Mad Dog, will care for them no matter what. Let them loose off the leash when required. It’s a different confidence now. A good one. I think that is more Mattis than Trump. 

I was trying to find a cartoon I came across a while ago depicting trump giving Mattis the keys to the Obama lock holding the military.  Pretty funny...and true. 

Obama was the same politician most are when it comes to winning conflicts....make it appear progress is being made but don't actually upset too many people about how you do it.  In other words, "kiddie gloves" for the press and people here that are just cunts.  That prolongs things and kills more people.  If we are obsessed with "saving" this fucking world for whatever reason, get it done and do it swiftly.  WIN.  Period.  Be done with it.  15 fucking years in fucking Afganistan?  REALLY?  Almost a decade fighting terrorists?  Really?  We both know we have the resources (and munitions) to end it all...swiftly.  if we aren't  going to get the fuck out of the ME...let's get done whatever needs getting done.  Fuck the PC bullshit.  Save lives..save limbs!  The fact we all deal with amputees and disabled verterans now in numbers, almost amazing to ponder, on a regular occurance should be maddening to us all. AGAIN..... FUCKING WIN!!!!  QUICKLY!!!!!