I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger'

Duckworth slams Trump: I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger'

BY BRANDON CARTER - 01/20/18 07:41 PM ESTKorean leader Kim Jong Un.

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) tore into President Trump on the Senate floor Saturday, calling him a “five-deferment draft dodger” and slamming him for his comments toward North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

“Does he even know that there are service members who are in harm’s way right now, watching him, looking for their commander in chief to show leadership, rather than [trying] to deflect blame?” Duckworth said. “Or that his own Pentagon says that the short-term funding plans he seems intent on pushing is actually harmful to not just the military, but to our national security?”

“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you'd stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger."

Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004. 

Duckworth’s comments come after the federal government shut down Friday at midnight after the Senate failed to pass a short-term funding bill.

Trump has cast blame on the Democrats for the shutdown, tweeting Saturday that they decided to “play shutdown politics.

The White House has also blasted Democrats, accusing them of putting “unlawful immigrants” ahead of the military and other funding needs.

“We will not negotiate the status of unlawful immigrants while Democrats hold our lawful citizens hostage over their reckless demands,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said. “When Democrats start paying our armed forces and first responders, we will reopen negotiations on immigration reform.”

Democrats have countered that Trump’s demands on an immigration compromise led to the shutdown. Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said he thought he had come to a deal with Trump on Friday by offering funding for Trump’s U.S.-Mexico border wall, but the president ultimately walked away from that deal.

“Negotiating with this White House is like negotiating with Jell-O,” Schumer said Saturday. “It’s next to impossible. As soon as you take one step forward, the hard-right forces the president three steps back.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

Oh, the "he didn't serve" card.  Lets pull 90% of the Democratic party and our last president out and see how they size up in the managerial experience scorecard.  Tell Duckworth she can go fuck a duck with her analysis too.  Dems are gonna lose this battle too.  Slow learners indeed.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Clinton used favors to escape service, Obama didn't serve and W fiddle fucked around in the Texas Air Guard while avoiding overseas duty. Like it or not Trump is The CIC so she should stifle it.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Clinton used favors to escape service, Obama didn't serve and W fiddle fucked around in the Texas Air Guard while avoiding overseas duty. Like it or not Trump is The CIC so she should stifle it.

Yep.

I'd say MC was "owned" here....but I know you don't want that trash anymore than anybody else here.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, the "he didn't serve" card.  Lets pull 90% of the Democratic party and our last president out and see how they size up in the managerial experience scorecard.  Tell Duckworth she can go fuck a duck with her analysis too.  Dems are gonna lose this battle too.  Slow learners indeed.

That cunt is dumber than a box of rocks. You should have seen her campaign commercials. Looked like a third grader wrote the script. Ah, the great state of Illinois! :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What's awesome is watching the FSCE Clown Posse justify Trumps pussitis.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing to watch.

Were you two this upset over Clintons draft dodging....nevermind I know the answer. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing to watch.

It is amazing, to watch two of FSs  finest hypocrites make asses of themselves on a regular basis,  :lol:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And all of FS watching yours.  What's the delay with settling up with me?  All that big bad ass "body bag" talk....for not.  Fucking TOOL KIT!  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing to watch.

It is.  It really is. 

Funny because righties on these sites always try to act like serving gives you a more important voice. Right up to the point it's a woman combat vet who disagrees. 

She's done more for America than all you mother fucking her so have a little respect. :news:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Funny because righties on these sites always try to act like serving gives you a more important voice. Right up to the point it's a woman combat vet who disagrees. 

She's done more for America than all you mother fucking her so have a little respect. :news:

There is a certain stench of hypocrisy that's known to arise among those who've served over matters such as this. It's the trump thing  

I think being a draft dodging piece of shit should most definitely preclude someone from being elected. But its the rich who get to dodge drafts and its the rich who run this country so we get what we got. For the record fuck this stupid bitch Duckworth and fuck the orange idiot too 

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Well, I got a female combat vet right here who disagrees.

So.... who gets the automatic pass?

Combat exposure? Both got it.

Disability due to combat service? Both got it.

Bronze Star? Meritorious Service Award?

How far do we take it?

I firmly believe the service does give one the ability to make certain calls on certain situations. But it doesn't include automatic correctness.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think being a draft dodging piece of shit should most definitely preclude someone from being elected. But its the rich who get to dodge drafts and its the rich who run this country so we get what we got. For the record fuck this stupid bitch Duckworth and fuck the orange idiot too 

She'd curb stomp you with her fake legs... :lol:

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There is a certain stench of hypocrisy that's known to arise among those who've served over matters such as this. It's the trump thing  

No.  It's the truth.  Everybody get's an opinion.  But on most military issues, vets hold the validation cards.  To not believe that is idiocy.

Just now, Zambroski said:

No.  It's the truth.  Everybody get's an opinion.  But on most military issues, vets hold the validation cards.  To not believe that is idiocy. Liberalism.

Small charge.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well, I agree.  But let's face it.  Who of any real character and massive amounts of integrity is our government institution going to let into their little vortex of self enrichment.  Honestly, one of the biggest indicators to me that Trump was the only real choice is the fact that neither side wanted him and did all they could to discredit him along the way.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I agree.  But let's face it.  Who of any real character and massive amounts of integrity is our government institution going to let into their little vortex of self enrichment.  Honestly, one of the biggest indicators to me that Trump was the only real choice is the fact that neither side wanted him and did all they could to discredit him along the way.

There were plenty of good options that neither side wanted. Like Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders. Neither of those men would have signed the bill further destroying our 4th amendment like faggot ass Trump did. Just because neither side wanted Trump does not mean Trump is inherently good. Trumps actions prove that he is indeed bad. 

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well, I got a female combat vet right here who disagrees.

So.... who gets the automatic pass?

Combat exposure? Both got it.

Disability due to combat service? Both got it.

Bronze Star? Meritorious Service Award?

How far do we take it?

I firmly believe the service does give one the ability to make certain calls on certain situations. But it doesn't include automatic correctness.

Military people are authorized to give a pathological liar in a place of leadership a pass. Cool. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There were plenty of good options that neither side wanted. Like Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders. Neither of those men would have signed the bill further destroying our 4th amendment like faggot ass Trump did. Just because neither side wanted Trump does not mean Trump is inherently good. Trumps actions prove that he is indeed bad. 

Better of two evils thingy.  I think Trump has realized this shit show of government is NOTHING like running a corporation.  It's a fucking idiocy box in a cess pool.  I think he's trying to do things to bring it all together and just can't figure out why it can't be brought together.  He'll be out in three...and unless the Dems and/or a third/fourth/fifth party get their shit together soon, his replacement will be another R.  I'm betting Haley.

Sanders could start a good movement if he heads out on his own.  I don't think he'd win but it would start a solid effort for the media to start coving a third party.  Dems would be done though and, judging by thier actions, maybe it's time for them to be done.  Rand vs. Sanders vs. Haley?  It's a start.