Why would he block it?

Goodness!  McCaskill? :lol:

I stopped watching when she said “There is no division (between the Dems and the military)”.  Cuz... :lmao: Dems really got their fingers on the pulse of the military..that’s for sure!!!!!!!  

So, let’s take a look at this bill that was blocked then to see why it was blocked.  Or, we just gonna take her word for it?  Yeeeeaaahhhhhh.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because McConnell is a possum faced old cunt.

:lol:

I get confused between him and Forbes.  They both look like weird burn victims to me.  ...and so frail.  Like if they fell down the stairs, they break apart like a crystal Christmas tree ornament.

McConnel had polio as a child though...so I get his weakness. Forbes is just kind of a dork. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I get confused between him and Forbes.  They both look like weird burn victims to me.  ...and so frail.  Like if they fell down the stairs, they break apart like a crystal Christmas tree ornament.

McConnel had polio as a child though...so I get his weakness. Forbes is just kind of a dork. :lmao:

He had polio...did not know that and yeah Forbes does have that look...forgot about that Cat. :lol:

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Amazing how everyone tries to blame the other side.

Neal

Sad thing is this budget was only for one month. We gotta do this again in February. :crazy: When are these idiots going to stop bickering and do their job?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Sad thing is this budget was only for one month. We gotta do this again in February. :crazy: When are these idiots going to stop bickering and do their job?

That's why they shoukldn't give up anything. Sure , negotiate for a long term deal. For 30 days , give nothing.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That is why I am sick an tired of these fucks.  GTFO and let someone in that will do the job.

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The same thing that would happen if I told you the Reps could have done the same.  :bc:

Neal

Who voted against the bill that they had nothing against? Dems?

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Dems and Reps.  Did you not see the other thread on Mitchey?  :dunno:

Neal

Dems could have still easily passed it. Republicans couldn’t on their own?

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Then maybe the Republicans should have got the Dems on their side.  Oops!

Neal

"Resist, Enlist, Persist, Insist!!!"

Never gonna happen.  Worthless and they don't care who suffers.  Like the R's in 2009....but X100000000000000000

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Do you give everything your kids ask for when they’re having a temper tantrum? No? Oops!

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's the same exact shit, no multiplication.

It's all partisan hackery.

Neal

No multiplication?  Have you looked around at all.  This is insanity by the spoiled and emotional repugnance by the left in America.  These twats are literally out of their minds!

#XFUCKINGWLEVENTY!!!

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

What was the reason the dems wouldn't pass this?  Oh, that's right, NON US CITIZENS!!!  Think about that.