“Side Burns” Bernie sanders on govt shutdown

Rod

What they are saying to the American people tonight is: “Maybe we have lost the presidential election; maybe we've lost seats in the Senate and in the House. It doesn't matter! We can now bring the government to a shutdown – throw some 800,000 hard working Americans out on the street, and we are going to get our way no matter what.”

interesting 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

What they are saying to the American people tonight is: “Maybe we have lost the presidential election; maybe we've lost seats in the Senate and in the House. It doesn't matter! We can now bring the government to a shutdown – throw some 800,000 hard working Americans out on the street, and we are going to get our way no matter what.”

interesting 

Ummmm

Bernie voted “no”

:lol:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fucking sewer Sludge starts a thread trying to be cool....Trannyboy jumps in like the true blind Repug he is and gets :owned:  :lmao:   

How’s that betting thing going for you?  How embarrassing. :lol:

But you’re used to it.  Look how popular you are!!!!!!!

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

So you do see it then?

You want irony?  Look up Trump’s comments from 2013.  Irony meter off the fucking charts.

I don’t GAF about Bernie.  Don’t like him and don’t have much use for him to be honest.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

You want irony?  Look up Trump’s comments from 2013.  Irony meter off the fucking charts.

I don’t GAF about Bernie.  Don’t like him and don’t have much use for him to be honest.

Like he cares what a genderqueer vagina like you thinks :owned: 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

I dont "like" him either.....but he was the best option and should still be a vocal supporter of his ideals that many got behind in grass roots fashion 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Naww..I’m good.  Trump won and the liberal fascist movement is being turned back at ever turn.  Don’t care what he said or did.

Bernie would destroy the Dems if he left.  He’d have no chance to win the big prize, but the Dems would be crushed.