NASCAR 2016

• Platinum Contributing Member
On July 19, 2016 at 6:04 PM, racinfarmer said:

Your boy won the first qualifying race. :bc:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Your boy won the first qualifying race. :bc:

I just woke up from a post bike ride nap and missed the heats.  Kinda pissed about that.  

Bobby is a pretty good guy from everything I see.  Races for his family's dirt late model team all year round and his day owns a chassis building business too.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I just woke up from a post bike ride nap and missed the heats.  Kinda pissed about that.  

Bobby is a pretty good guy from everything I see.  Races for his family's dirt late model team all year round and his day owns a chassis building business too.

LCQ is on right now.

I saw his interview and he seems like a good cat. :bc:

Edited by Biggie Smails

Good to see them farming the track.  Should make it racier if they farm it top to bottom, at least the first half of the race.

Side note, if I finished 4th and 5th in the LCQ and got bumped out by provisional drivers, I'd be a little peeved.  

Edited by racinfarmer

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Good to see them farming the track.  Should make it racier if they farm it top to bottom, at least the first half of the race.

Side note, if I finished 4th and 5th in the LCQ and got bumped out by provisional drivers, I'd be a little peeved.  

No kidding.

So Bobby Pierces dad is a hall of fame racer and it's truly a family affair....I really like this kind of racing. I also had no idea that Kenny Wallace was such a prolific dirt racer. :bc:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So Bobby Pierces dad is a hall of fame racer and it's truly a family affair....I really like this kind of racing. I also had no idea that Kenny Wallace was such a prolific dirt racer. :bc:

He has been racing a dirt car since getting out of Nascar :bc:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I had no idea....good for him.....he is my favorite Wallace Brother. :bc:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

He has been out here in the midwest racing.  #36

562838_458253980872846_859319343_n.jpg?o

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

This Stewart Friesen cat out of Niagra On The Lake, Ontario is a helluva dirt wheelman. :bc: 

Yes he is I've know him since '06 he' one driver that made it to the top with out the big dollars. For several years he drove for several different car owners on a regular basis

This year he has Halmar as a sponsor & they seem to have a few dollars to throw around They bought this truck for Eldora

Last year he beat the Outlaws at Oshweken in a sprint car & he's won Super Dirt Week at Syracuse 4 of the last 6 years

17 minutes ago, RJM said:

Yes he is I've know him since '06 he' one driver that made it to the top with out the big dollars. For several years he drove for several different car owners on a regular basis

This year he has Halmar as a sponsor & they seem to have a few dollars to throw around They bought this truck for Eldora

Last year he beat the Outlaws at Oshweken in a sprint car & he's won Super Dirt Week at Syracuse 4 of the last 6 years

I like stories like this. :bc:

On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 9:03 PM, racinfarmer said:

Ive known Stewart since he was a Kid...his grandfather use to own the local dirt track where I lived(Merritville Speedway). Hes been in very good equipment almost from the get go...which sadly took him away from the local tracks I use to attend.

12 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nice win for Larson after blowing a tire and being a lap down. :bc:

Loved seeing him come thru field...a cup win has gotta be near....so much talent. :bc:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ive known Stewart since he was a Kid...his grandfather use to own the local dirt track where I lived(Merritville Speedway). Hes been in very good equipment almost from the get go...which sadly took him away from the local tracks I use to attend.

Hi Dave I knew Stan owned Ransomville in NY but was unaware he owned Merritville Pete Bicknell owns Merritville now right?