Nine snowmobilers in 24 hours fall through Maine ice

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Maine game wardens are human. NH game wardens are assholes.

I was talking about the PEOPLE of each state, not the wardens. The MAINAHS chronically and consistently violated more serious game laws, and consistently responded with more anger toward authority. 

25 years ago I went to a hunting outfitter in MAine, and thought they were a bunch of fucking assholes. Years later I found out they got shut down by the state. 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

I was talking about the PEOPLE of each state, not the wardens. The MAINAHS chronically and consistently violated more serious game laws, and consistently responded with more anger toward authority. 

25 years ago I went to a hunting outfitter in MAine, and thought they were a bunch of fucking assholes. Years later I found out they got shut down by the state. 

Didn't you just take a buck out of season?

Yes. Yes you did!

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, polaris550 said:

They can have a hardcore libertarian almost anarchist attitude. So what, whats wrong with grown men not wanting other people to tell them how to live their lives? 

HAS IT EVER OCCURED TO YOU THAT MAYBE THAT HUNTING OUTFITTER THOUGHT you were a fucking asshole too?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

They can have a hardcore libertarian almost anarchist attitude. So what, whats wrong with grown men not wanting other people to tell them how to live their lives? 

HAS IT EVER OCCURED TO YOU THAT MAYBE THAT HUNTING OUTFITTER THOUGHT you were a fucking asshole too?

They can do whatever they want. That's why the state of Maine has the second worst economy in the USA, the people of MAINE are punk, violent bastards. Timber, and lobsters are NOT their main industry.......................TOURISM IS!!! 

That's right, non-residents going up there is what keeps the fuckers alive. Yet, they hate PEOPLE FROM AWAY!!! 

No one is telling them how to live their lives, only to obey the fish & game laws. They are VIOLATORS of fish and game laws................NO EXCUSE!!! 

So, OK, the outfitter thought I was an asshole. He's out of business, and I'm well off. And????