Nine snowmobilers in 24 hours fall through Maine ice

23 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey man, we aren,t suppose to use the shithole word anymore. It has now officially been changed to TURD WORLD CONTRIES. 

It's like 40*here today so we might fall thru the ice. :lol:

17 minutes ago, jammin said:

Dang-  Only 33 in RHI but heard 18-20+" of ice on many lakes.  Enjoy  :bc: 

Maybe but I have seen alot of slush on the lakes we have ridden so far. 

People of Maine are fucktards. I have railed against Mainers for 45 years. They are bastard, tough mother-fuckers up there. It's almost like going into a different world. Many redneck bastards up there. Low education, lots of DRUG USE. 

They HATE outsiders. They'll use the tourists for their money, but they hate them. 

State economy is not good at all, next to Louisiana.

NON-RESIDENT hunting has dropped off the map. 

They do however have beautiful woods, streams, and coastline. 

NO SPEED LIMIT ON SNOWMOBILE TRAILS...............some years they have 10 or more killed Sledding. 

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

People of Maine are fucktards. I have railed against Mainers for 45 years. They are bastard, tough mother-fuckers up there. It's almost like going into a different world. Many redneck bastards up there. Low education, lots of DRUG USE. 

They HATE outsiders. They'll use the tourists for their money, but they hate them. 

NO SPEED LIMIT ON SNOWMOBILE TRAILS...............some years they have 10 or more killed Sledding. 

No, they just hate you like everyone else in the other 49 states. Not cause you are a tranny cause you are an ass.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Always positive you are:thumbsup:

Just you and your inbred family are perfect!

Hey, I call them, like I see them. That's why I call you a fake, dupe FAGGOT.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, they just hate you like everyone else in the other 49 states. Not cause you are a tranny cause you are an ass.

Who's the tranny, I ain't. Maybe you are, 'cause we know you're connected to that queer 800 FAGGON. Now go back to suckin' dick.  

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many Clown Posse sleds fell through..... :lmao: 

Are you suggesting a skidoo owner has never supported or voted for a republican?    :lol:   

Thats said, heard it was 100% MXZ riders that took a bath.   :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

They don't hate people from NH , but they do hate massholes.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

They don't hate people from NH , but they do hate massholes.

I know two separate people from NH, that had bad trouble with MAINAHS. Both of them are non trouble-makers. No loudmouths, no drinking, no drugs, no fighting, no nothing.............but they had trouble in MAine. 

People in Maine shouldn't really hate MASSHOLES, as Massholes unfortunately are, THE HIGHEST EDUCATED STATE IN THE USA. So MAINAHS don't really have a leg to stand on.  

The Governor of MAine stopped the show NORTH WOODS :LAW from filming in MAine, because it showed the country how bad MAINAHS were. 

The difference between MAINE AND NH NORTHWOODS LAW IS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I know two separate people from NH, that had bad trouble with MAINAHS. Both of them are non trouble-makers. No loudmouths, no drinking, no drugs, no fighting, no nothing.............but they had trouble in MAine. 

People in Maine shouldn't really hate MASSHOLES, as Massholes unfortunately are, THE HIGHEST EDUCATED STATE IN THE USA. So MAINAHS don't really have a leg to stand on.  

The Governor of MAine stopped the show NORTH WOODS :LAW from filming in MAine, because it showed the country how bad MAINAHS were. 

The difference between MAINE AND NH NORTHWOODS LAW IS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY. 

Maine game wardens are human. NH game wardens are assholes.