Oh booy .....DOW 26k !!!!11111 Who gives a flying fuck

f7ben

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

May as well send the check now!

So, you admit that you'll take 10,000 dicks in your mouth!!! LMAO!!!    SELF   :owned:    TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You better pay! I'll find you!!

Unblock my PMs!!!! 

Why are you so scared of me?????? 

Stand up to me like a man, UNBLOCK ME!!!!

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I'm tired of your foolishness. You can post it in the forums for all to see how mentally unfit you truly are!

Mental Mall Cop!!

:owned:

So, you're going back to work tomorrow on the dozer, right? 

Snap a pic with your cell-phone and show us you on your dozer.  

I don't think you work at Avcell, prove it, FAGGOT.  800 FAGGON, FAGGOT. 

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You post a pic of you and your broad. Then I'll think about it. 

I already did, more than once. I posted one of my ex-broads, and my present one. You called one of them a prostitute, remember, faggot? 

23 hours ago, SSFB said:

And that's my choice to give those companies that information. Not the same with government. 

Not to mention mention corporations  don't have the power to fine or imprison me. Not the same with government. 

Got any other weak ass shit I can shoot down in 10 seconds flat? 

The government doesn't drill down into your online activity unless your activity triggers alarm bells... you know things like discussing where best to place a bomb on a jet. The average guy on the street they could care less about.

Just now, 02sled said:

The government doesn't drill down into your online activity unless your activity triggers alarm bells... you know things like discussing where best to place a bomb on a jet. The average guy on the street they could care less about.

This is exactly the attitude that allows the erosion of our rights.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Doesn't matter, they're seizing information without a warrant. It's a clear violation of the 4th Amendment. 

This is directly analogous to the British stopping a colonial mailman and seizing information on every letter in his possession. 

Edited by SSFB

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is exactly the attitude that allows the erosion of our rights.

Yup... you should be totally free to discuss where you're going to set that bomb... paranoid or what.... don't do any of that stuff online and nobody will never know you exist.

Just now, 02sled said:

Yup... you should be totally free to discuss where you're going to set that bomb... paranoid or what.... don't do any of that stuff online and nobody will never know you exist.

fuck you pig

Just now, 02sled said:

This is such a weak and obvious logical fallacy that it doesn't even deserve a reasonable response.