Oh booy .....DOW 26k !!!!11111 Who gives a flying fuck

f7ben

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck.....the bill had expired and I have been foaming at the mouth over it for many years. Fucking idiot 

So it expired... he just followed suit with his predecessors. Reality is even without it there would be oversight of the email and websites people go to. Certain words / phrases in en email or certain websites someone visits would set off the alarm bells. If you don't have anything to hide you don't have anything to worry about. Paranoid dumb ass.

Just now, 02sled said:

So it expired... he just followed suit with his predecessors. Reality is even without it there would be oversight of the email and websites people go to. Certain words / phrases in en email or certain websites someone visits would set off the alarm bells. If you don't have anything to hide you don't have anything to worry about. Paranoid dumb ass.

Everyone get a good look at a retarded bootlicking fucking faggot ass piece of shit. Fucking canadians dont know what its like to have had rights 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Because government would never abuse their power.  :lol:

The naivety...... 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Everyone get a good look at a retarded bootlicking fucking faggot ass piece of shit. Fucking canadians dont know what its like to have had rights 

Cock sucking dumb ass redneck paranoid Yankee who is so stupid he brags about driving drunk and running from the cops. You probably have stuff to hide.

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Because government would never abuse their power.  :lol:

The naivety...... 

Yup... they have millions of people just sitting there reading everyone's emails and internet activity. Software flags out activity that needs to be reviewed.

Would you stand in an airport these days and talk about bombs on airlines... gotta stand up for that freedom right.

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Yup... they have millions of people just sitting there reading everyone's emails and internet activity. Software flags out activity that needs to be reviewed.

Would you stand in an airport these days and talk about bombs on airlines... gotta stand up for that freedom right.

If you don't see how a government would have an incentive to use the knowledge they have about people to get what they want and punish those who dissent then you're clueless about human nature, how governments work or history. 

The entire Bill of Rights is a list of "Here's the shit that the British did to us that caused us to start a fucking war, don't let anyone do it to you".

Do you people think the Founders just pulled this list out of their ass?

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Hey dumb fuck.....we have a 4th amendment for a reason....its to prevent unreasonable search of our personal effects and unreasonable seizure of our belongings. The supreme court has rules that electronic communications are "personal effects" ......so fuck you and fuck your bootlicking retarded rationale for enslavement of free men. Fucking cunt , I whoop your ass if you looked me in the eye faggot 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If you don't see how a government would have an incentive to use the knowledge they have about people to get what they want and punish those who dissent then you're clueless about human nature, how governments work or history. 

The entire Bill of Rights is a list of "Here's the shit that the British did to us that caused us to start a fucking war, don't let anyone do it to you".

He's canadian dude.....read still under the rule of the monarchy. Not having any knowledge of freedom and no understanding of what it means to be without. He thinks its just great that his sycophant faggot government would bend his ass over at the behest of the NSA for no other reason than they want to 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

See that all site people. 

A fucking self admitted welcher!

Ben you ain't never getting your money!!! 

Shut the fuck up, you fake fuck faggot. 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

:owned:

STFU!!! STFU 800 FAGGON!!  just shut the fuck up, and get out of here. 

You hurt Rob just before he passed.  I can't believe CKF hasn't booted all your asses out of here.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He's canadian dude.....read still under the rule of the monarchy. Not having any knowledge of freedom and no understanding of what it means to be without. He thinks its just great that his sycophant faggot government would bend his ass over at the behest of the NSA for no other reason than they want to 

It's too bad you two Sally's aren't as outspoken and adamant about Dump and the Repugs attack on the free press :snack:

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumb fuck.....we have a 4th amendment for a reason....its to prevent unreasonable search of our personal effects and unreasonable seizure of our belongings. The supreme court has rules that electronic communications are "personal effects" ......so fuck you and fuck your bootlicking retarded rationale for enslavement of free men. Fucking cunt , I whoop your ass if you looked me in the eye faggot 

Google, Facebook, Twitter and the like all have more information about your personal life than the government ever will. The ironic part is that you give them permission to collect all that information. They know who you send email to, what web sites you frequent and so much more. Go to You Tube and look at recommended sites... that's based on your browsing history and searches. Go to websites and see the pop up ads that come on the screen. They are tailored by your online history. You even give them permission to your contacts.

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

tough guy keyboard jockey.... just reinforces you're a dumb ass redneck bubba

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Google, Facebook, Twitter and the like all have more information about your personal life than the government ever will. The ironic part is that you give them permission to collect all that information. They know who you send email to, what web sites you frequent and so much more. Go to You Tube and look at recommended sites... that's based on your browsing history and searches. Go to websites and see the pop up ads that come on the screen. They are tailored by your online history. You even give them permission to your contacts.

And that's my choice to give those companies that information. Not the same with government. 

Not to mention mention corporations  don't have the power to fine or imprison me. Not the same with government. 

Got any other weak ass shit I can shoot down in 10 seconds flat? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

And that's my choice to give those companies that information. Not the same with government. 

Not to mention mention corporations  don't have the power to fine or imprison me. Not the same with government. 

Got any other weak ass shit I can shoot down in 10 seconds flat? 

You're a badass when @f7ben is slobbing your knob :lmao: 

24 minutes ago, 02sled said:

tough guy keyboard jockey.... just reinforces you're a dumb ass redneck bubba

not at all....but rest assured I'd whip the bag off your faggot ass with the quickness

• Haha 1