Oh booy .....DOW 26k !!!!11111 Who gives a flying fuck

f7ben

Just now, 02sled said:

Stand in an airport and scream bomb... as you're surrounded with guns pointed at you, perhaps shot, try reminding them of your dumb ass freedom of speech...

derp derp derp.....derp derp derp

Fucking moron ......the airport is public domain and I have no reasonable expectation of privacy there. My electronic communications are secure and them being searched without a warrant is a fucking violation of the 4th amendment you brain dead assfuck piece of dogshit.....now die in a fire 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg. You’re a cop? Fuck no...

He hit the desired wonderlick score right on the head :lol: 18

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking moron ......the airport is public domain and I have no reasonable expectation of privacy there. My electronic communications are secure and them being searched without a warrant is a fucking violation of the 4th amendment you brain dead assfuck piece of dogshit.....now die in a fire 

All your electronic communications are private?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Unless I give consent for their search by the authorities to my knowledge they should be. I dont use encrypted means of communication but as far as I know any authority would have to get a warrant to gain access to them legally. Not counting this bullshit spying garbage that violates my rights of course 

Just now, f7ben said:

Unless I give consent for their search by the authorities to my knowledge they should be. I dont use encrypted means of communication but as far as I know any authority would have to get a warrant to gain access to them legally. Not counting this bullshit spying garbage that violates my rights of course 

Could anyone share your online posts with authorities without your consent or a warrant? 

38 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s a fucking moron. Fuck the 4th amirite?!!!!

Like, a literal fascist. Smh

18 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Stand in an airport and scream bomb... as you're surrounded with guns pointed at you, perhaps shot, try reminding them of your dumb ass freedom of speech...

Omfg. :lol:

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s getting ready to make some moral imperative for supporting this govt overstep...

Not at all....I find it perplexing how .7Momo gets so bent out of shape over the 4th amendment but is more than willing to let the government tell his daughter what she can do with her own body.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What?

:lol: Yeah - what?  You fucks rail against government overreach and violation of your rights in one hand while supporting the very same thing on the other.....:thumbsup:

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol::lol:cock sucking moron redneck bubba says what....

16 hours ago, SnowRider said:

If you use the internet, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snapchat LinkedIn or any of the "social media" they all have access to everything you do online and they are businesses that take all of your information to use and sell anyway they want...where's the outrage of them being even more intrusive than government. They do it to everybody. Government is selective.

Edited by 02sled