Oh booy .....DOW 26k !!!!11111 Who gives a flying fuck

f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The faggot ass piece of shit signed the bill destroying our right to privacy just like we knew the fucking brainless neocon puppet would. Fuck him to death with a red hot branding iron

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/cfda9141-7005-3343-a0fa-3372dce94509/ss_donald-trump-signs-bill.html

Yeah but now the Muslims won't kill me!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The faggot ass piece of shit signed the bill destroying our right to privacy just like we knew the fucking brainless neocon puppet would. Fuck him to death with a red hot branding iron

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/cfda9141-7005-3343-a0fa-3372dce94509/ss_donald-trump-signs-bill.html

Browser history that bad eh?

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Browser history that bad eh?

oh shocker......a faggot ass piece of shit making light of our rights being decimated. Who would have guessed !!!!!!!!!!!111

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

oh shocker......a faggot ass piece of shit making light of our rights being decimated. Who would have guessed !!!!!!!!!!!111

See I'm in Canada. I don' give a flying fuck about any bill south of the border.  

See what I did there?  Doesn't affect me...who cares?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

:pan:

Seriously. Nothing else mattered. This is why Bernie was 1000x better than Trump. He never would have signed this bill. Take you DOW a d stuff it up your slave ass. You have no rights

Just now, f7ben said:

Seriously. Nothing else mattered. This is why Bernie was 1000x better than Trump. He never would have signed this bill. Take you DOW a d stuff it up your slave ass. You have no rights

I read your link.  You need to be more pragmatic about life dude.  Getting wound over shit like this is counter productive.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I read your link.  You need to be more pragmatic about life dude.  Getting wound over shit like this is counter productive.

My god.....go tell that to a ww2 vet who watched his buddies storm a beach full of Nazi machine gun nests so you could enjoy the rights you just traded for 16% in your 401k. Shame on you

Edited by f7ben

Just now, motonoggin said:

Boot lickity mother fuckers...

You're just not being pragmatic apparently.....I guess my 4th amendment was worth about 16% of my savings and I should rejoice to have traded for that

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

My god.....go tell that to a ww2 vet who watched his buddies storm a beach full of Nazi machine gun nests so you could enjoy the rights you just traded for 16% in your 401k. Shame on you

Sure thing drama queen.

9 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Soon, pens polisher, why?

You have till end of month.

Then you have 2 weeks to pay me my $10000

You'll be suckin' dicks for a long time waitin' for me to pay on that, FAGGOT. 

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

I guess you missed the part where it said RENEWING.... It's something that was already in effect and has been for many years.... where was your outrage when it started.

28 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I guess you missed the part where it said RENEWING.... It's something that was already in effect and has been for many years.... where was your outrage when it started.

Hey dumbfuck.....the bill had expired and I have been foaming at the mouth over it for many years. Fucking idiot