considering ride in northumberland forest

mrholmquist

Not much snow in that area.  Not sure where you live, but Puzzleboy is available to trailer anywhere. I was in Haliburton today and plenty of snow. Not sure what’s open.   North Humberland would be marginal at best...

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, mrholmquist said:

Haliburton shows closed on the map

Well that is my point, Haliburton area has about twice as much snow as Northhumberland. So I would say Northhumberland will be marginal.  For the record just go there and ride....it will be fine.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Well that is my point, Haliburton area has about twice as much snow as Northhumberland. So I would say Northhumberland will be marginal.  For the record just go there and ride....it will be fine.

Sure, plus temps there today, not dropping below 0 over night tonight and +4 by noon. Those trails should be prime.

:whiteflag:

Perhaps bring a sled you don't care about. 

Any Polarii in your garage? 

1 hour ago, mrholmquist said:

may trailer over and try a ride first thing in the AM . (sat 20) trails show yellow on map. things look pretty bleak in birkton anybody advise as to trail condition in Northumberland ?  bad idea?

Decided to go ahead after seeing Thinksno photo . Found the trails surprisingly in very good ride able condition. Glad we went .  Found all trails to be well groomed and only a few spots worn thin in parking lots or at road crossings etc.