Have I mentioned

Anler

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

NOTHING YOU FUCK!!! I just wanted to fuck with zambo. 

The 600 RR and the 600 sno pro are bad ass sleds.  Get your head out of your keester. And keep it out!

Edited by hayward

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Few years back I had a xfire 136 and a doo XP 120. The shortie was much easier to hustle thru the tight trails for me. On the RR grade it’s a different story, the longer track rules. The 129 seems like a good compromise to me. 

I'm guessing that had a lot to do with the fact it was an xfire and an xp. I have ridden shorty xp's and 137 xp's in the same day and found very little difference aside from the 120 bouncing you around a bit more because it dips into every little whoop

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Bet my helmet mohawk is longer than yours tho!!!  I also wear matching gear and a back pack!!

Beat all that sha-sizzle!!!

I will fight you if any of that is true. Straight up. We will trade fisticuffs. Then I’ll drag you up to Snowrider’s house and have you apologize to him for your outright faggotry. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bet my helmet mohawk is longer than yours tho!!!  I also wear matching gear and a back pack!!

Beat all that sha-sizzle!!!

If he hauls his in a ram, you lose!

Edited by hayward

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I will fight you if any of that is true. Straight up. We will trade fisticuffs. Then I’ll drag you up to Snowrider’s house and have you apologize to him for your outright faggotry. 

I won’t even comment on this...other than this comment to say, “no comment”.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Tell me the truth... Do you have a Mohawk helmet or wear a backpack outside of mountain ridding? Tell me.

dude.....he's a middle aged dad bod having motherfucker.........he lives in the fucking flatlands of minnesota and bought a SX sled with a 24 mile range so he could jump driveways and play with shocks he has no clue how to work :lol: what the fuck do you think

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We throwing hands. 

holy fucking shit.....you didnt just say that did you????????  "throwing hands" has to be the poserist most posing poseur thing you can say ......fucking fuck 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

dude.....he's a middle aged dad bod having motherfucker.........he lives in the fucking flatlands of minnesota and bought a SX sled with a 24 mile range so he could jump driveways and play with shocks he has no clue how to work :lol: what the fuck do you think

How the fuck can I get this app to ignore comments coming from Indiana...like the rest of the country does. :lol:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We throwing hands. 

You sippin’ on some of grandpa’s cough medicine tonight?

You didn’t get the “popular vote” comment?  Here, let me dumb it down even more:

MC is a genius. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

holy fucking shit.....you didnt just say that did you????????  "throwing hands" has to be the poserist most posing poseur thing you can say ......fucking fuck 

People that say that have never thrown anything but piss poor spirals.

Just now, Zambroski said:

People that say that have never thrown anything but piss poor spirals.

Uh....I know.....I think willy blower actually said "throwing hands" the other day :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Zambo is pummeling Rhianna.......what in the fuck is going on. Is this the twilight zone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

He used up all his good material earlier this week white knighting for lug flick.

Although, he had some really nice “American made” bravado going earlier today.  It was enjoyable material. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

He used up all his food material earlier this week white knighting for lug flick.

Although, he had some really nice “American made” bravado going earlier today.  It was enjoyable material. :lol:

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a decent, light duty consumer machine for entry level and some intermediate riders with limited skills.

55A0E790-628A-49F8-8BC0-2C8B9E589555.gif

You'd be on the B team with your iron. And second string.