Have I mentioned

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I feel like we would all still have to be listening to Analer blather on about how awesome this POS etec is if it werent for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

:true:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

that shit was getting sickening :lol: .....now I have no doubt in my mind the new SBA is the best sled on snow so his raving is warranted 

From the Sodomite that can't wait to get back on a renegade 4tech :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The switchback assault may be the best snowmobile in the history of forever...

How’s that 144 behave in the tight and twisties? Little more effort to throw that thing around?

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

How’s that 144 behave in the tight and twisties? Little more effort to throw that thing around?

I find the tipped rail 144 designs to behave no different that the 136/137 sleds. I also cant say that I have ever wanted to be on less than a 137 no matter what trails 

24 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

To you faggots that the best snowmobile on snow is the Polaris switchback assault? 

It’s a decent, light duty consumer machine for entry level and some intermediate riders with limited skills.

55A0E790-628A-49F8-8BC0-2C8B9E589555.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I find the tipped rail 144 designs to behave no different that the 136/137 sleds. I also cant say that I have ever wanted to be on less than a 137 no matter what trails 

Few years back I had a xfire 136 and a doo XP 120. The shortie was much easier to hustle thru the tight trails for me. On the RR grade it’s a different story, the longer track rules. The 129 seems like a good compromise to me.