Respected around the world again

16 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

My broader point is that the polls weren’t that far off.  They were basically within the margin of error with Trump squeaking by in a few key districts in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to grab the electoral numbers.  But it’s a misnomer to say as it’s been repeated ad nauseum that the polls mean nothing anymore because they were “way off”.

exactly

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol not respected? Fine. Better not be asking for our money and military... But they will. They need us much much more than we need them. Come to our colleges, use the drugs our companies invent, talk on the tech we made viable and designed, etc... Hell they wouldn’t even be around if it weren’t for us bailing their asses out in WWI and II. 

72C6F2B3-735C-468A-8FE1-9A5221C29DBC.thumb.jpeg.6627a9c7a31535aa41261a7ffaa3f01f.jpeg

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I always wondered. What if we reduced our footprint outside the US to that of Germany or Nookistan? What if we shut off the faucet? The world would be in outrage. We would be doing the same as everyone else? The double standard is hilarious. I also enjoy that no one ever talks about what Canada does around the world. Then again, they are working in the scale of cleaning up sand at the beach one grain at a time. Admirable but insignificant. May as well stay home... 

There's the BLT we all knew and loved.

1 hour ago, Pusher said:

Yeah I’m stuck at turnip, 😂 meanwhile gorillas like you pound your chest and scream American exceptionalism but your to stupid to see the rest of the world is standing outside your cage laughing at you. If that’s not ignorance, then I don’t know what is.

*too

Not sure if you've noticed cuz it appears you're too dumb to see it but, XLT has given you a pants down spanking in your own Tim Horton's....and it was funny as fuck....because it was all too true.

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

There's the BLT we all knew and loved.

He scares me sometimes but, I know he's in there....

:lol:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know you have the finalcial acumen of a rock, but if you don’t understand the reasons for the Chinese purchasing of bonds in order to manipulate their currency and keep prices down for their export based economy, you should probably cancel your membership and go away... The idea of China “owning” the US is a silly notion rooted in anti-globalistic theory that has zero validity in the real world. China and the US have a symbiotic relationship that works for both parties quite well. This is exactly the response I expect from a Nook, since let’s face it, you guys are at the kids table. 

And if we are talking from a militaristic viewpoint, the US is situated in a way that not even the 1 billion man Chinese Army could ever pose an invasion threat.  

:goodpost:

Just now, Zambroski said:

*too

Not sure if you've noticed cuz it appears you're too dumb to see it but, XLT has given you a pants down spanking in your own Tim Horton's....and it was funny as fuck....because it was all too true.

I'll get the mop. Clean up on page 4!

32 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

My broader point is that the polls weren’t that far off.  They were basically within the margin of error with Trump squeaking by in a few key districts in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to grab the electoral numbers.  But it’s a misnomer to say as it’s been repeated ad nauseum that the polls mean nothing anymore because they were “way off”.

I agree with that. But the key to polls needs to be relevance. Missing key swing states in every instance is a big miss. While they nailed popular vote pretty well, the validity of the polling has to be factored in. Are the polls being wrong some big story? No, but they were wrong where it mattered. Relevance and validity. 

15 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Get ready for the US to sit in second place behind China. Napoleon Bonaparte saw it and stated it well in the early 1800's "China is a sleeping giant, let her sleep for when she wakes she will move the world"

The notion of “places” is silly. We live on two opposite sides of the globe. We are empirically linked in nearly every aspect. First or second means nothing. China does well, we do well, the US does well, China does well. China is not our enemy. Nor is Russia. We need to take inventory of what is important. Economics are important. Symbiosis my friend. We need it, and they need it more. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

*too

You guys forget sometimes that I’m a staunch fiscal conservative and Pro-America guy even if I may be socially libtarded... 

53 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Hmmm.... looks like Obama is getting off at the front of the plane to me... I see a front landing gear to the left of the steps. Maybe your perception is off Jeff

Not my writing on that, some random google image. But if you have any memory at all you'd remember when that happened.

Or you could just read this and jolt your memory...

Barack Obama snubbed on the tarmac arrival at China G20

•  
  •  
  •  

g
b
00:2501:03

o
m
i

4 SEPTEMBER 2016 • 9:52AM

President Barack Obama emerged from his plane and walked straight into a row over being “snubbed” when he arrived at the G20 summit in China - after he stepped from the aircraft’s built-in staircase without a ‘red carpet’ welcome.

All the other world leaders appeared to have been welcomed to the eastern Chinese city of Hangzhou in traditional diplomatic style, treading onto a red carpet laid on a rolling airport staircase positioned outside the main exit of the aircraft.

Mr Obama, however, instead used Air Force One's smaller exit as he arrived on his final tour of Asia, sparking suggestions that he had been snubbed by his Chinese hosts.

President Obama arrives in China for the G20 Summit - but there was no red carpet greeting
President Obama arrives in China for the G20 Summit - but there was no red carpet greeting CREDIT: REUTERS

His arrival at the airport also witnessed heated exchanges between US and Chinese officials, after US reporters travelling with the president were told to move.

"This is our country! This is our airport!" shouted one Chinese official at a White House staffer.

The US president played down the incident, blaming differences in approaches to media freedoms between the two countries for the bust up on the tarmac.

US President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping
US President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping CREDIT: SAUL LOEBSAUL/AFP/GETTY IMAGES

“I wouldn't over-crank the significance of it," he said.

Diplomatic sources in Beijing told The Telegraph that the US team would have likely requested to use its own stairs, rather than those offered by the Chinese.

Barack Obama and Theresa May reaffirm UK-US 'special relationship' at G20
h

The South China Morning Post newspaper quoted a Chinese foreign ministry official saying that the US decided to use its own stairs as the driver of the rolling staircase did not speak English.

“It would do China no good in treating Obama rudely,” the official said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/04/barack-obama-snubbed-on-the-tarmac-arrival-at-china-g20/

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I agree with that. But the key to polls needs to be relevance. Missing key swing states in every instance is a big miss. While they nailed popular vote pretty well, the validity of the polling has to be factored in. Are the polls being wrong some big story? No, but they were wrong where it mattered. Relevance and validity. 

The bottom line is he outworked her in the Midwest. She didn’t even show up in Michigan, just sent Chelsea and Cher. She obviously took these places for granted and thought the polling looked good. Oops.

32 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The notion of “places” is silly. We live on two opposite sides of the globe. We are empirically linked in nearly every aspect. First or second means nothing. China does well, we do well, the US does well, China does well. China is not our enemy. Nor is Russia. We need to take inventory of what is important. Economics are important. Symbiosis my friend. We need it, and they need it more. 

You guys forget sometimes that I’m a staunch fiscal conservative and Pro-America guy even if I may be socially libtarded... 

Does that imply you're bipolar?:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Pusher said:

You guys made a real mess with your circle jerk, pretty impressive for a bunch of dumb rednecks! 

11 posts in and your a total punching bag at this point who keeps coming back for more.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Pusher said:

Oh sorry, didn't know I was supposed to run and hide. 

You're doing a great job of standing there and repeatedly getting punched in the face. Kudos to you  :bc: 

But hey at least you ride a 600 like @Zambroski  :read: 

7 minutes ago, Pusher said:

Oh sorry, didn't know I was supposed to run and hide. 

No, you were supposed to come back with something substantive. So, go ahead, try again. Or, even better, discredit anything I have wrote so far when I was being serious. Tell us how the world would be better off without us out front or how China “owns” us? We already have one drooling fucktard liberal @Mainecat. We don’t need more. Just clutters the shit up and forces those with an IQ over crayon level to waste our time. 

America = #1 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The Dumpers told us we’d be respected around the world......cause Dump said so :lmao: 

@xtralettucetomatoe580  you’re doing a great job of impersonating JT and Trannyboy :lol: 

I was throwing down on racists and homophobes earlier and now I’m advocating my America First mentality. I’m a “Fucking Gem”. 

25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, you were supposed to come back with something substantive. So, go ahead, try again. Or, even better, discredit anything I have wrote so far when I was being serious. Tell us how the world would be better off without us out front or how China “owns” us? We already have one drooling fucktard liberal @Mainecat. We don’t need more. Just clutters the shit up and forces those with an IQ over crayon level to waste our time. 

America = #1 

Oh you are being serious, sorry! I guess I missed the part where you gave me actual facts and not opinions on how the world is a better place because of the US. 

29 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I was throwing down on racists and homophobes earlier and now I’m advocating my America First mentality. I’m a “Fucking Gem”. 

Won’t be long and you’ll be spinning on a disc with JT.....:snack:

:bc: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Won’t be long and you’ll be spinning on a disc with JT.....:snack:

:bc: 

I could top the day off by going after that flat earth fucktard... 

3 minutes ago, Pusher said:

Oh you are being serious, sorry! I guess I missed the part where you gave me actual facts and not opinions on how the world is a better place because of the US. 

I dumbed down currency theory for you on China. I think you could even square peg round hole that? Where do 90% of the worlds medical drugs come from? Where are the best universities in the world outside of the UK located? Where are the most influential markets? Who is the leading consumer of goods? Who meets the free worlds security concerns? Where have the vast majority of tech breakthroughs come from? Where are the vast majority of tech companies that will furnish future breakthroughs? What medium is the world economy measured on? You want facts or a fisting? Your choice, biscuit neck.. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I could top the day off by going after that flat earth fucktard... 

I dumbed down currency theory for you on China. I think you could even square peg round hole that? Where do 90% of the worlds medical drugs come from? Where are the best universities in the world outside of the UK located? Where are the most influential markets? Who is the leading consumer of goods? Who meets the free worlds security concerns? Where have the vast majority of tech breakthroughs come from? Where are the vast majority of tech companies that will furnish future breakthroughs? What medium is the world economy measured on? You want facts or a fisting? Your choice, biscuit neck.. 

You sure are an angry little man aren't you. What blows my mind is you make statements based on your opinion and present them as factual, you get your tits all twisted when someone says anything remotely negative about the US but you feel its okay to insult another man's country. I have lots of family in the States and thank god I know that dumbass's  like you are the exception not the norm. God bless America and the Maple Leaf forever!

4 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I'm not sure whats so hard to understand about being way off. Sure it was close but the polls reported hilliary in landslide... That it certainly wasn't now was it?