Respected around the world again

56 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Sloperyder dumb

He seems to be stuck at turnip...

Yeah I’m stuck at turnip, 😂 meanwhile gorillas like you pound your chest and scream American exceptionalism but your to stupid to see the rest of the world is standing outside your cage laughing at you. If that’s not ignorance, then I don’t know what is.

Edited by Pusher

41 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I know, it says “around the world” suggesting the world is round when it should have said “across the world” since the world is actually flat.

Still quoting me I see LMAO!!!!:lol2:

What a fucking loser!!!!

10 minutes ago, Pusher said:

Yeah I’m stuck at turnip, 😂 meanwhile gorillas like you pound your chest and scream American exceptionalism but your to stupid to see the rest of the world is standing outside your cage laughing at you. If that’s not ignorance, then I don’t know what is.

Image result for obama china plane exit

image.jpeg.8a765d7289c65fe2f34bf5249d26a2d9.jpeg

if china was one of our "enemies" with the economy, jobs, etc, why are you posting a pic depicting Obama not getting a warm welcome, but trump getting one? is it similar to Russia one time being the bad guy, and now not?

so damn dumb :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

19 minutes ago, Pusher said:

No one cares nook. They can laugh all they want. The ebs and flow of the world economy depend and follow us. You are nothing without the US. Just another France or Belgium. Irrelevant and outspoken for your station. Laugh away at Trump, we do too. The only difference is even with Trump, you still need to hold our pocket. Canada withoht NAFTA would be in serious trouble. The US on the otherhand, would see it as a speed bump that has no real effect on us. 

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No one cares nook. They can laugh all they want. The ebs and flow of the world economy depend and follow us. You are nothing without the US. Just another France or Belgium. Irrelevant and outspoken for your station. Laugh away at Trump, we do too. The only difference is even with Trump, you still need to hold our pocket. Canada withoht NAFTA would be in serious trouble. The US on the otherhand, would see it as a speed bump that has no real effect on us. 

What ever helps you sleep at night, just remember, if the Chinese decided they wanted to take you over I,m sure it wouldn't take them long since they already own most of the US already. You are just pawns to the Chinese, your just don't want to admit it.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pusher said:

What ever helps you sleep at night, just remember, if the Chinese decided they wanted to take you over I,m sure it wouldn't take them long since they already own most of the US already. You are just pawns to the Chinese, your just don't want to admit it.

I know you have the finalcial acumen of a rock, but if you don’t understand the reasons for the Chinese purchasing of bonds in order to manipulate their currency and keep prices down for their export based economy, you should probably cancel your membership and go away... The idea of China “owning” the US is a silly notion rooted in anti-globalistic theory that has zero validity in the real world. China and the US have a symbiotic relationship that works for both parties quite well. This is exactly the response I expect from a Nook, since let’s face it, you guys are at the kids table. 

And if we are talking from a militaristic viewpoint, the US is situated in a way that not even the 1 billion man Chinese Army could ever pose an invasion threat.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

As was shown with who is in office, depending on where those three million votes reside, it does indeed make them insignificant from a results based standpoint. 

My broader point is that the polls weren’t that far off.  They were basically within the margin of error with Trump squeaking by in a few key districts in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to grab the electoral numbers.  But it’s a misnomer to say as it’s been repeated ad nauseum that the polls mean nothing anymore because they were “way off”.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I have no idea what makes sense now. Invest $50,000.00’in their own business instead paying for info you can find online?  My son skipped a lot of lectures because he could find better explanations online. He averaged in the mid 80’s

I have a buddy who’s son averaged in the 90’s.  He has been waiting 3 years for admission to med school. 

How about that for s kick in the gonads.   

Blame Wynnebag for that... we have a shortage of doctors and people are waiting to become doctors. Then add to that a couple of years ago Wynnebag reduced the number of residency positions for doctors graduating from med school. Now we have more doctors graduating and they can't find the residency positions they need.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

My broader point is that the polls weren’t that far off.  They were basically within the margin of error with Trump squeaking by in a few key districts in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to grab the electoral numbers.  But it’s a misnomer to say as it’s been repeated ad nauseum that the polls mean nothing anymore because they were “way off”.

The msm was pushing the narrative that trump had no chance, she was way ahead. And a lot of them had polls that reflected that sentiment. Are you telling us all the polls were off by just a few points? Because that’s not how I remember it. :dunno: 

Just now, Edmo said:

The msm was pushing the narrative that trump had no chance, she was way ahead. And a lot of them had polls that reflected that sentiment. Are you telling us all the polls were off by just a few points? Because that’s not how I remember it. :dunno: 

You’re basically right on the first point.  You heard it over and over again because, as my source describes it, it was a failure of punditry.  The polls only showed Hillary up by 1.9% in Pennsylvania and they all acted like it was in the bag whereas really anything under 5% should be considered a toss up.  Overall, they say the final numbers were actually closer than 2012 and very comparable to previous years.

Link: here

53 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Get ready for the US to sit in second place behind China. Napoleon Bonaparte saw it and stated it well in the early 1800's "China is a sleeping giant, let her sleep for when she wakes she will move the world"