Smokin

Snake

Just now, f7ben said:

"dismantling the tax code" :lol: shall we examine what Trump promised and what we actually got in the tax bill .....it was a watered down piece of shit that simplified nothing 

Ok, guess you dont have a corporation anymore.

Just now, s pump said:

Ok, guess you dont have a corporation anymore.

I'm just sayin......we get all these promises and almost nothing has been delivered. Nothing on trade , nothing on China , nothing on immigration .....a watered down tax bill is the only thing.

Transzam points to all these supposed regulations being rolled back but as far as I can see its more of regulators and their oversight being gutted than substantial change to the law

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm just sayin......we get all these promises and almost nothing has been delivered. Nothing on trade , nothing on China , nothing on immigration .....a watered down tax bill is the only thing.

Transzam points to all these supposed regulations being rolled back but as far as I can see its more of regulators and their oversight being gutted than substantial change to the law

If you can't see the new investment coming to the USA, I don't know what to say.

Go ask Rockwell Automation what there sales forecasts are and where the growth is from. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

"dismantling the tax code" :lol: shall we examine what Trump promised and what we actually got in the tax bill .....it was a watered down piece of shit that simplified nothing 

I won' be itemizing.... :dunno:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

We’re you too stupid to make money in your 401K during the Obama market...... :snack:

Just keep on shitting on Trump and you fucks may finally trip him up on something. When he trips and your 401k  tanks, you have yourself to blame fuckstik.

Edited by s pump
cuz snorider is a fucking douchebag

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

1040ez for me on 2018 taxes with a tax cut.  I will itemize under the old tax structure this year.  Trump delivered on taxes as far as I am concerned.

:lol: he delivered a marginal improvement. I support the tax bill tepidly but it could of and should have been significantly better 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: he delivered a marginal improvement. I support the tax bill tepidly but it could of and should have been significantly better 

No.  It’s pretty good!  Hell of a lot better then we had.  In 8 years when they go to make individual tax cuts permanent maybe they can make it better....  maybe rand Paul will be president and get us a 5% flat tax on individuals

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

No.  It’s pretty good!  Hell of a lot better then we had.  In 8 years when they go to make individual tax cuts permanent maybe they can make it better....  maybe rand Paul will be president and get us a 5% flat tax on individuals

They started off with 3 brackets and that is the way it should have ended. In the end not a whole lot changed for individuals and corps got a decent cut which is good.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, s pump said:

Just keep on shitting on Trump and you fucks may finally trip him up on something. When he trips and your 401k  tanks, you have yourself to blame fuckstik.

:lmao: Who’s Dumber - you or you’re brother :lol:  How’d your 401k do under Obama.....:snack:

On 1/18/2018 at 2:53 PM, SnowRider said:

We’re you too stupid to make money in your 401K during the Obama market...... :snack:

January 1,2016 to election day... 6%.

Election day till end of year... 8+%.

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

4.56%  01/01/2018 - 01/19/2018

6.1% for me.  :P

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

2014 13.3%

2015 3.2%

Post up 2016 though, there was a huge slide and recovery right at the end of 2015 and early in 2016.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Post up 2016 though, there was a huge slide and recovery right at the end of 2015 and early in 2016.

Neal

That's is as far as my online statements go back.

45 minutes ago, Snake said:

January 1,2016 to election day... 6%.

Election day till end of year... 8+%.

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal