Smokin

Snake

9 days to jump another 1000... It’s unreal. I can’t wait to see what happens when big pharma and others decide to bring their cash back to the US following Apples move. Lot of money out there to slip into the mix. It’s gonna be a good year. The confidence aspect is the real deal. Gotta give the Trumpster credit for it. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

9 days to jump another 1000... It’s unreal. I can’t wait to see what happens when big pharma and others decide to bring their cash back to the US following Apples move. Lot of money out there to slip into the mix. It’s gonna be a good year. The confidence aspect is the real deal. Gotta give the Trumpster credit for it. 

Wait, what?

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wut? I’m a fiscal conservative my elder friend... Don’t be trippin’, I like money. 

See this is the problem that the left has. They just keep pounding on Trump with fake bullshit. If one of these things finally sticks and the economy goes in the shitter, who will be to blame? My position is let the guy do work. Watch the economy grow. At that point, people can cash out or invest but we haven't seen this kind of growth in a long time. Why fuk with it?

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

See this is the problem that the left has. They just keep pounding on Trump with fake bullshit. If one of these things finally sticks and the economy goes in the shitter, who will be to blame? My position is let the guy do work. Watch the economy grow. At that point, people can cash out or invest but we haven't seen this kind of growth in a long time. Why fuk with it?

If Trump was making fundamental changes that were going to provide real and sustained growth I'd agree. He is not.... and blowing up a bubble with misplaced consumer confidence and hope and hype is just going to leave a lot of people as bagholders. Just like in 2008. We need good policy , not big promises.

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

The right didn't let that happen with Obama.  The Trump hate is just tit for tat treatment of the opposing party.  

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The right didn't let that happen with Obama.  The Trump hate is just tit for tat treatment of the opposing party.  

Neal

Except the right didnt have a massive complicit media machine exacerbating the smears and character assassinations at every step. I hate Trump but what we are witnessing now is far past tit for tat and its fucking disgusting. Obama had Fox news up his ass......Trump has the entirety of the media complex spewing negativity and vitriol. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If Trump was making fundamental changes that were going to provide real and sustained growth I'd agree. He is not.... and blowing up a bubble with misplaced consumer confidence and hope and hype is just going to leave a lot of people as bagholders. Just like in 2008. We need good policy , not big promises.

So dismantling the tax code and providing huge incentives for American manufacturing to onshore is not a policy?

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Oh yeah "You started it" doctrine. Come on Neel you can do better than that.

7 minutes ago, s pump said:

This.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He is.  Rolling back Obama era regulations are serious changes leading to the growth.  As far as "misplaced consumer confidence", the markets decide that.  Trumps policies of Pro-Business is just one of the catalysts.

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Sorta true.  But this is unprecedented and out of control hatred by the left...and fueled heavily by the dem party and their media.  Makes me wonder if this is the new norm cuz...it's gonna get really bad if it is.  

Just now, s pump said:

So dismantling the tax code and providing huge incentives for American manufacturing to onshore is not a policy?

Oh I'm not saying it's the right thing to do, just that's what's going on.

Neal

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Except the right didnt have a massive complicit media machine exacerbating the smears and character assassinations at every step. I hate Trump but what we are witnessing now is far past tit for tat and its fucking disgusting. Obama had Fox news up his ass......Trump has the entirety of the media complex spewing negativity and vitriol. 

Thank you Ben. Where's my fucking cow?

Just now, Zambroski said:

This.

He is.  Rolling back Obama era regulations are serious changes leading to the growth.  As far as "misplaced consumer confidence", the markets decide that.  Trumps policies of Pro-Business is just one of the catalysts.

Sorta true.  But this is unprecedented and out of control hatred by the left...and fueled heavily by the dem party and their media.  Makes me wonder if this is the new norm cuz...it's gonna get really bad if it is.  

Unprecedented....  Are you not familiar with the name Hillary Clinton?

Neal

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

X2

1 minute ago, s pump said:

Mainly because of your soft mamby pamby answers. You used to be much more decisive.

Well, when your "decisiveness" is proven wrong...over and over and over....and over again.  It's best to start lobbing soft answers.

:lol:

Ok Neal...I'll leave you alone now.  XLT was a good deflector for you and gave me my release.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, when your "decisiveness" is proven wrong...over and over and over....and over again.  It's best to start lobbing soft answers.

Ok Neal...I'll leave you alone now.  XLT was a good deflector for you and gave me my release.  :lol:

Ahh man, giving up on giving me the what for already?  :lol:

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ahh man, giving up on giving me the what for already?  :lol:

Neal

I gotta go take a shit then wanna pull my skid and look at something.  I'm always here though....you can always find me in the "drift"....just leave a message.  As you know...I'll get back to you.

POP QUiZ!  Anybody know what movie that "drift" reference came from?