Smokin

Snake

Yah Neal .....government taking LESS of the aggregate product of the economy is the same as government inflating its currency to create the illusion of demand on a massive scale for almost a decade....fucking idiot 

On 1/20/2018 at 11:15 AM, motonoggin said:

"My kids and grandkids are screwed because we saddled them with insurmountable debt, but fuck it, my portfolio is doing great"

No, I don't think that's the reason Dan. Look within for your answer.

On 1/20/2018 at 2:27 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Wisconsin retirement fund released the growth numbers for 2017. 17% for core and 21% for variable or mixed. I won’t receive my numbers until March. 

Then shut your fucking pie hole and promoting the Left's attempt to over throw a President duly elected by the people. Like I said before to you, If Trump is finally tripped up by something in his past/present or future, you and your sorry ilk are to blame. What will happen to consumer confidence, corporate health, retirement accounts and the economy then? 

You got off track a while ago. Not sure what awful life situation precipitated it but shake your damned head man. Get a grip.