University of Alabama Reportedly Expels Student For Saying She Hates 'N*ggers' In Viral Video

While I think she has a right to say it I think the university has a right to blow her out. She is a distraction to the students. You can't tell me this isn't going to cause and issue on the campus. She had to go. People should think before they make stupid ass video's like this. My issue is Blacks are not treated the same. They can treat whites like shit and if you point it out your are labeled a racist. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Go back to the gender arguments.  Your idiocy there is about as funny as anything I've ever read from you.  And that is truly saying something.  Holy shit.  I was left speechless by some of your posts.  Now THAT is impressive!

And no.  This is yet another attempt at our educations system to squash Consitutional rights.  Now, I gotta get back to that gender thread and try to settle down from laughter to do some multi-quoting with a response.

:lmao:

Quite frankly I'm surprised you have the ability to read....  :lol:

There is nothing in the Constitution that protects one from the consequences of engagement of free speech.  If you are ignorant of that, it shows how little you understand the document.

Hopefully you understand sex and gender better than you do the Constitution...

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Quite frankly I'm surprised you have the ability to read....  :lol:

There is nothing in the Constitution that protects one from the consequences of engagement of free speech.  If you are ignorant of that, it shows how little you understand the document.

Hopefully you understand sex and gender better than you do the Constitution...

Neal

Good grief.  

Go back to the gender thread.  You are just as fucked up here as there.  Let's do this one thread at a time.  I'm going to go make coffee while you spin your Neal Vortex up...then I'm going to spend the day punishing your ignorant, corn-fed, lug flick ass.

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  Face it.  Shit like this (institutional punishment) is what you people  crave.  It's why you want big government.  So they can punish people that say things that make you sad.

See, her idiotic rant should be dealt with by societal admonishment, not constitutional rights being hampered.  You are weak and words hurt you.  That's why I am flustering you right now.

Pathetic Canook.  

Flustered?  Who is flustered?

Maybe the guy typing up emotion laden 500 word diatribes that nobody reads?

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Flustered?  Who is flustered?

Maybe the guy typing up emotion laden 500 word diatribes that nobody reads?

Pretty clear you are flustered.  It's you pattern.  A few days of letting all of your life's frustrations out on here only  to take an ass-handing from the majority of the members here then "POOF!"...gone for a few weeks.:lol:

Do you retards go do DU for replenishment or something?  Or is it binge watching Maddow with breaks to CNN for your strenght to come back?  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief.  

Go back to the gender thread.  You are just as fucked up here as there.  Let's do this one thread at a time.  I'm going to go make coffee while you spin your Neal Vortex up...then I'm going to spend the day punishing your ignorant, corn-fed, lug flick ass.

Good luck with your delusion...  :bc:

Neal

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty clear you are flustered.  It's you pattern.  A few days of letting all of your life's frustrations out on here only  to take an ass-handing from the majority of the members here then "POOF!"...gone for a few weeks.:lol:

Do you retards go do DU for replenishment or something?  Or is it binge watching Maddow with breaks to CNN for your strenght to come back?  :lol:

Some of us have a life outside of FS and are quite context to live in it.

:bc:

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Good luck with your delusion...  :bc:

Neal

Don't need luck cuz I don't operate in delusion.  Reading some of you is grade school level psychiatry.  I find you particularly perplexing witnessing you fight your own realization that you are a flaming liberal in a faux libertarian fur coat.

I do give you credit for not wanting to admit it though.  I wouldn't either.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Wrong.  That’s some liberal fascist shit right there.  And THAT’S one of many reasons your side was voted out.

These are students....not employees.

What the fuck are you babbling about? I don’t know what dream world bubble you live in, but every single University has a code of concduct that outlaws the use of racially charged language. And you somehow think that is bad? You need a civics lesson on free speech and consequences. She has every right to be her ignorant fucktard self, but not maintain a place in higher education whilst doing it. Any other University I would have laughed at how someone that dumb got it, but... Roll Tide... 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't need luck cuz I don't operate in delusion.  Reading some of you is grade school level psychiatry.  I find you particularly perplexing witnessing you fight your own realization that you are a flaming liberal in a faux libertarian fur coat.

I do give you credit for not wanting to admit it though.  I wouldn't either.

Haha the delusion continues.

Neal

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What the fuck are you babbling about? I don’t know what dream world bubble you live in, but every single University has a code of concduct that outlaws the use of racially charged language. And you somehow think that is bad? You need a civics lesson on free speech and consequences. She has every right to be her ignorant fucktard self, but not maintain a place in higher education whilst doing it. Any other University I would have laughed at how someone that dumb got it, but... Roll Tide... 

I was hoping you show up and defend Neal.  I was starting to think I was gonna have to send you a "mention". :lol: 

It's the hypocrisy I have a problem with on just exactly who and what speech is determined to be "against the code" of these education institutions.  You can't see it, becuase you are in the middle of your idoctrination.  Some of your posts clearly show that.  And that's fine, cuz you still have some real brains left to realize exactly what is happening.\

Now....I'll be right back......  :lmao:

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Haha the delusion continues.

Neal

It's poking through again, Neal.  Do I really mess up your votex bandwidth than much.  Oh....if I would have only been around during the "lug flick" debate.  I missed so much humor here watching some of you try to justify your miswired intellect and onion paper protected insecurites.

Neal

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I was hoping you show up and defend Neal.  I was starting to think I was gonna have to send you a "mention". :lol: 

It's the hypocrisy I have a problem with on just exactly who and what speech is determined to be "against the code" of these education institutions.  You can't see it, becuase you are in the middle of your idoctrination.  Some of your posts clearly show that.  And that's fine, cuz you still have some real brains left to realize exactly what is happening.\

Now....I'll be right back......  :lmao:

Wut? USING NI**ER IS CONFUSING TO YOU? Lololololololol what the actual fuck.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's poking through again, Neal.  Do I really mess up your votex bandwidth than much.  Oh....if I would have only been around during the "lug flick" debate.  I missed so much humor here watching some of you try to justify your miswired intellect and onion paper protected insecurites.

Neal

He always goes back to lugflick. It’s like others when they get stomped on and pushed around who just started art calling others triggered. YOURE TRIGGERED, YEP JUST TRIGGERED... lol the dumbest. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I love it. He waivers not in his confidence. 

GNAR bitch!  GNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my fucking knobss go to eleven.  :lol: 

I enjoy your sheep dogging though.  The weak need to be protected.  Just remember though....I'm a sheep dog too.  But sometimes, the upity sheep need to be sacrificed.  I eat with the wolves.

GNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, MILFMAN said:

Would you guys be OK if your employers read what you wrote in this forum and fired you due to a violation of their code of conduct?

I do know that I have to acknowledge a code of conduct annually.

No they wouldn’t. They also don’t have the foresight to see that in a couple years your online usage could be inspected and tied to screen names. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

GNAR bitch!  GNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my fucking knobss go to eleven.  :lol: 

I enjoy your sheep dogging though.  The weak need to be protected.  Just remember though....I'm a sheep dog too.  But sometimes, the upity sheep need to be sacrificed.  I eat with the wolves.

GNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neal has fist fucked you in here... He certainly doesn’t need protecting. I just wanted to pile on and beat the dead horse. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wut? USING NI**ER IS CONFUSING TO YOU? Lololololololol what the actual fuck.

This is stupid.  Stop it. If you are offended by your own type.  You should just stop typing.

Now, why would it be confusing to me?

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He always goes back to lugflick. It’s like others when they get stomped on and pushed around who just started art calling others triggered. YOURE TRIGGERED, YEP JUST TRIGGERED... lol the dumbest. 

You can't save him.  But I admire your bravery.

Image result for dog protecting sheep

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's the hypocrisy I have a problem with on just exactly who and what speech is determined to be "against the code" of these education.

What hypocrisy? Using racial slurs a hundred times and posting it online? What is the grey area. If the code says no racist comments, what is confusing here? Dumb. Be better.