WHITE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW RACISM WORKS

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is whelching such a bad thing?

You haven’t complained about paying for the wall. 

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You forgot that he has time to manage his money online. The man has to keep ahead of the curve. 

Shit. I forgot to include you. Sorry precious.  You live to join in on the joint fantasy about “being ready when the shit goes down”

Wut da fuk is you be talkin’ bout?

Just call everyone a racist.  Nobody understands the rest of your fantasy stories to somehow make you feel superior.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wut da fuk is you be talkin’ bout?

Just call everyone a racist.  Nobody understands the rest of your fantasy stories to somehow make you feel superior.

You can’t even remember your own lies?   Poor Zambo. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You can’t even remember your own lies?   Poor Zambo. 

It’s easy for me to remember what I say and post...cuz I don’t lie or make shit up.  Seems the “Intellectually elite” here get confused and have moments of dimensia a lot.  Hmmmmm.....

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s easy for me to remember what I say and post...cuz I don’t lie or make shit up.  Seems the “Intellectually elite” here get confused and have moments of dimensia a lot.  Hmmmmm.....

Tell us the one about you lecturing your daughter and friend about spending too much time on their phones.  

That was a good one. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Tell us the one about you lecturing your daughter and friend about spending too much time on their phones.  

That was a good one. 

“us”.

Who is “us”? :lmao:

Sorry you disapprove of the way I spend my free time.  Or is it that I have so much of it that bothers you.  Oh well, I didn’t get my daddy’s business handed to me so I could roil away until I was 60 or 70.  Actually made my own money....and “retired” at 40.  But hey, I’m sure you’ve really done well with dad’s business.  

Dont write any books about it though.

:lol:

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“us”.

Sorry you disapprove of the way I spend my free time.  Or is it that I have so much of it that bothers you.  Oh well, I didn’t get my daddy’s business handed to me so I could roil away until I was 60 or 70.  Actually made my own money....and “retired” at 40.  But hey, I’m sure you’ve really done well with dad’s business.  

Easily the most myopic ignorant low life experience guy here.  It just exudes from his posts.  Someone must have hurt his feelings early on when he typed one of his completely delusional treatises on our politics. And his ass has been chapped ever since.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

“us”.

How did you have the time? You had that illustrious military career and self made?  Move over Trump  

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Easily the most myopic ignorant low life experience guy here.  It just exudes from his posts.  Someone must have hurt his feelings early on when he typed one of his completely delusional treatises on our politics. And his ass has been chapped ever since.  

Did you wipe the tears off your keyboard from the last time?

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

PJ described him perfectly,

P.J. O'Rourke

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How did you have the time? You had that illustrious military career and self made?  Move over Trump  

I don't fuck around with my goals.  Try that sometime.  Or, maybe get better goals.

22 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Something I find interesting is that many people on hear laugh off systematic racism. The ignore numerous reports of judges and cops fucking over black people. They say when a black person either gives up and doesn’t try against s rigged system or reacts violently that it is proof that they are inferior or deserve to live in poverty. 

Weird thing is those same people have their strange little fantasies about society falling apart so they can start killing everyone that pisses them off

they are so angry about a couple of hundred  per year of their tax money going to welfare recipients that they wish for anarchy. 

Next post they are bragging about how rich they are or how many toys they have. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

“us”.