WHITE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW RACISM WORKS

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Fair enough.  Fine to pay the bills while you work on a career, but very limited advancement. 

my son has been managing a movie theater while trying to break into film industry.

Good luck.

I have other options in the craft beer industry. Sales, draught maintenance, I could probably work my way into a local brewery. The future looks bright if I keep on truckin.

• Like 1

Something I find interesting is that many people on hear laugh off systematic racism. The ignore numerous reports of judges and cops fucking over black people. They say when a black person either gives up and doesn’t try against s rigged system or reacts violently that it is proof that they are inferior or deserve to live in poverty. 

Weird thing is those same people have their strange little fantasies about society falling apart so they can start killing everyone that pisses them off

they are so angry about a couple of hundred  per year of their tax money going to welfare recipients that they wish for anarchy. 

Next post they are bragging about how rich they are or how many toys they have. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Something I find interesting is that many people on hear laugh off systematic racism. The ignore numerous reports of judges and cops fucking over black people. They say when a black person either gives up and doesn’t try against s rigged system or reacts violently that it is proof that they are inferior or deserve to live in poverty. 

Weird thing is those same people have their strange little fantasies about society falling apart so they can start killing everyone that pisses them off

they are so angry about a couple of hundred  per year of their tax money going to welfare recipients that they wish for anarchy. 

It's a shared delusion. They're not working or middle class people, they're just temporarily embarrassed multi-millionares.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Moronic, one-sided, liberal, idiotic views.

Hilarious.

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

They don't wish for anarchy. If only.

What they wish for is fascism.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Moronic, one-sided, liberal, idiotic views.

Hilarious.

How was that one sided? You are one of the morons that spends part of the time pretending you have a good life and another part of the time drooling about a big reconning. You remember. You talk about your list. It’s pathetic but that’s nothing new for you and the Trumpsters. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How was that one sided? You are one of the morons that spends part of the time pretending you have a good life and another part of the time drooling about a big reconning. You remember. You talk about your list. It’s pathetic but that’s nothing new for you and the Trumpsters. 

Wut?  Moron. Poor sad sack “Lil’ Tool”.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  Moron. Poor sad sack “Lil’ Tool”.

Wut?  You can’t remember your little fantasies about getting revenge on dem libruls?

They’re good for a chuckle. Usually Ez joins in and you talk about how ready you are. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Wut?  You can’t remember your little fantasies about getting revenge on dem libruls?

They’re good for a chuckle. Usually Ez joins in and you talk about how ready you are. 

Yeah -the backyard bunker boys :lmao: Fucker forgets.....typical of a pathological liar :thumbsup:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Revenge?  Revenge for what?  You weak fucks are nothing to me and can do nothing to me.  If I can ever beat your fucking heads in...I would.  But apparently, none of you are up to the challenge.  Ahhhh...but look at you all on social media!!!!  

Meek and weak will NEVER be on top.  

Weak wristed canoe head lil Tool!

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah -the backyard bunker boys :lmao: Fucker forgets.....typical of a pathological liar :thumbsup:

Hey.  You ready to settle up yet? :lmao:

God damn whelching pussy. :lol:

”Body bag”.  I’m comin’ for ya!  Keep it ready!!!!!

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Revenge?  Revenge for what?  You weak fucks are nothing to me and can do nothing to me.  If I can ever beat your fucking heads in...I would.  But apparently, none of you are up to the challenge.  Ahhhh...but look at you all on social media!!!!  

Meek and weak will NEVER be on top.  

Weak wristed canoe head lil Tool!

Just now, Zambroski said:

:duel:

You’re such a fucking Pussy :lmao: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

“None of this is real!!!!!!!!  I’m in my safe place on the internet!!!”

You’re the fuckng pussy who hangs out on the Internet all day every day - HCS Mod and on here - in betweeen your 20 mile rides and spending your wife’s money :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the fuckng pussy who hangs out on the Internet all day every day - HCS Mod and on here - in betweeen your 20 mile rides and spending your wife’s money :lmao: 

Speaking of every day, don't you ever grow weary of being this way, day after day?  What is your purpose, to change minds?  Or just be a tool bag?  I think we know.  Do you?

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Sorry my free time upsets you (no I'm not)  The last comment is hilarious...and ironic and hypocritical as hell.  Aren't you banking on your wife's pension for retirement? 

Yeahhhhh..... :lol:

Your internet forum history is just plain loaded with your idiotic life's history of epic fails and hopes, dreams, lies and astonishing false sense of self worth.  :lmao: Now...go run to PM and report me for being mean to you.  SSFB is standing by......he's the only one even listening to you anymore.  Your PM's on HCS are routed directly into the trash.

BWahahahhaha ahahhahhshshshahahhhahahahahahha aaaahahhahahhhahhahhahahh!

"TOOL KIT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of every day, don't you ever grow weary of being this way, day after day?  What is your purpose, to change minds?  Or just be a tool bag?  I think we know.  Do you?

It's all he has.  Seriously.  This is it.  His big "win" against others who can't stand his dorky, awkward ass in real life.

SR Clown Look.jpg

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Is whelching such a bad thing?

You haven’t complained about paying for the wall. 

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You forgot that he has time to manage his money online. The man has to keep ahead of the curve. 

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Shit. I forgot to include you. Sorry precious.  You live to join in on the joint fantasy about “being ready when the shit goes down”