WHITE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW RACISM WORKS

18 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Two prime examples of the kind of people the author is referring to.

Doponoggin. Please put me in touch with your legal counsel who has power of attorney. I will pass along the details of a couple of oppressed visible minority people so that he can give 1/3 of everything you have to each of them so that you can avoid being a hypocrite.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Doponoggin. Please put me in touch with your legal counsel who has power of attorney. I will pass along the details of a couple of oppressed visible minority people so that he can give 1/3 of everything you have to each of them so that you can avoid being a hypocrite.

Please show me where I have suggested anyone do that. 

Jesus you whites are fucking fragile. :lol:

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Got nothing again? 

Lives in one of the whitest areas on earth, professional on race relations :lol:

Right? I mean, because we don't have this thing called the internet, where people can share and communicate experience across vast distances. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Right? I mean, because we don't have this thing called the internet, where people can share and communicate experience across vast distances. 

Ya it's just like living in it. 

Fuck you're a dumb cunt

Someone might actually respect what you say if you lived it instead of just laughing at you.... and we all do

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, that's awesome. 

Poor people are animals. Brilliant.

:news:

That's what you get from this... I feel sorry for you. In your world it's a good thing to be so reliant on handouts from the government rather than be self sufficient thanks to your own hard work?

Remember the old adage... give a man a fish he eats for a day... teach him to fish he eats for life.

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Ya it's just like living in it. 

Fuck you're a dumb cunt

Someone might actually respect what you say if you lived it instead of just laughing at you.... and we all do

Right, because I can't believe a word black people tell me about their experience as a black person. 

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

That's what you get from this... I feel sorry for you. In your world it's a good thing to be so reliant on handouts from the government rather than be self sufficient thanks to your own hard work?

Remember the old adage... give a man a fish he eats for a day... teach him to fish he eats for life.

Omfg. :lmao:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. You and your low hanging fruit

:lol:

You take what you can get around here.  A lot of fruit just laying on the ground.  :lol:

Now, please excuse me while I come up with some gif work for Ice's idiotic response showing he's clearly an "F" student in comprehension.  But an "A" in Librolizm!!!

Shit if you weren't so fucking disconnected you'd know a lot of minorities who aren't victim's disagree with the bs you try and pass off as well

I know a few people who are part of that visible minority group. I guess they didn't get the memo about how tough they have it in life and their oppression / discrimination. One in particular... his WASP driver that picks him up from home and drives him to the office each day so he can work while in transit should maybe pass the message along.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Right, because I can't believe a word black people tell me about their experience as a black person. 

Omfg. :lmao:

Sure you can cuz you're a dope. People in the real world don't go for this garbage your spoon fed. Black or white

You see all blacks as victim's. It's highly offensive to some you're just to led to see it.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

White people be like "this one time, at band camp....(something, something).....therefore racism doesn't exist"

:lol:

it goes both ways... think of all those "radical" muslims that believe they are morally superior than the infidels who must all die......

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

it goes both ways... think of all those "radical" muslims that believe they are morally superior than the infidels who must all die......

What does it mean?

Brilliant bong load Bob

Herpity derpity 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Popeyes is the shit though. It transcends race. The great equalizer. Man I love their fries and breading. 

Very true, only Popeyes and Checkers have the power to end racism :lol: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Popeyes is the shit though. It transcends race. The great equalizer. Man I love their fries and breading. 

Their tatters are fantastic. KFC gives me the shits just driving past the place.

• Haha 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And double the cholesterol level of America. When I was down south I’d eat Popeyes three + times a week. 

I gained 10 lbs after they built one 3 blocks from my job. Went vegetarian for a month to get my diet back in line lmfao