Re-Group, MMGW, GW, Climate Change, or just plain HogWash

The findings should not been seen as taking pressure off the need to tackle climate change, the authors and other experts warned.”

"We will still see significant warming and impacts this century if we don't increase our ambition to reduce CO2 emissions," said Forster.

I concur.

52 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The article highlights a new model that basically takes the middle of the road, the eliminating the low and high estimates/scenarios...

Neal

They cannot even model weather that is a week out correctly. This winter every snowfall forecaster I follow has talked about these huge storms that do not come to fruition as the midels change 48 to 24 hours before the storms hit. 

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

They cannot even model weather that is a week out correctly. This winter every snowfall forecaster I follow has talked about these huge storms that do not come to fruition as the midels change 48 to 24 hours before the storms hit. 

Trying to compare a forecast of weather is a bit different than the models being produced.  Surely you can see that...

Neal

6 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trying to compare a forecast of weather is a bit different than the models being produced.  Surely you can see that...

Neal

No I cannot and I’ll tell you why. The models are built the sane way the models they use to predict weather. Plus not one model they have used be it ice models or temp models have been correct. Every climate prediction from your side has been wrong wrong wrong. 

My issue with climate change and why I don’t believe in it is they act like this shit is going to happen tomorrow. Al Gore claimed the Arctic would be ice free by now. Based on ice core data this shit takes thousands of years. We will never know in our life times how we affect the planet

51 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No I cannot and I’ll tell you why. The models are built the sane way the models they use to predict weather. Plus not one model they have used be it ice models or temp models have been correct. Every climate prediction from your side has been wrong wrong wrong. 

My issue with climate change and why I don’t believe in it is they act like this shit is going to happen tomorrow. Al Gore claimed the Arctic would be ice free by now. Based on ice core data this shit takes thousands of years. We will never know in our life times how we affect the planet

No, they are not built at all in the same way.  It's idiotic to think that.  This is the baseline of your wrongheaded thinking.

I don't have a "side".  However if you want to pick sides, your "side" has made predictions that are far more incorrect than the warming side.  Non-believers are MORE inaccurate.

Global warming/climate change doesn't care if you believe in it or not, it is a fact and it is happening.  There is nothing your belief or rejection of that fact can do to change it.  It will only make you look ignorant if you choose to reject it.  This is similar to your rejection of a spherical earth, you are laughed at for having a ignorant belief.  As it turns out you are taking some pretty heavy liberties with the claim Al Gore said the caps would be ice free.  In fact he did not make any such predictions.  He did suggest others had done so, using the most aggressive modeling done at the time. You just made an erroneous claim about All Gore's claim.  You are basing your belief off of an incorrect foundation.

Also you claim that "this shit" takes thousands of years is a bit confused.  Ice core data shows many changes, happening over different periods of time, and certainly isn't a leash around the neck of global warming, saying how fast or slow it goes...

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, they are not built at all in the same way.  It's idiotic to think that.  This is the baseline of your wrongheaded thinking.

I don't have a "side".  However if you want to pick sides, your "side" has made predictions that are far more incorrect than the warming side.  Non-believers are MORE inaccurate.

Global warming/climate change doesn't care if you believe in it or not, it is a fact and it is happening.  There is nothing your belief or rejection of that fact can do to change it.  It will only make you look ignorant if you choose to reject it.  This is similar to your rejection of a spherical earth, you are laughed at for having a ignorant belief.  As it turns out you are taking some pretty heavy liberties with the claim Al Gore said the caps would be ice free.  In fact he did not make any such predictions.  He did suggest others had done so, using the most aggressive modeling done at the time. You just made an erroneous claim about All Gore's claim.  You are basing your belief off of an incorrect foundation.

Also you claim that "this shit" takes thousands of years is a bit confused.  Ice core data shows many changes, happening over different periods of time, and certainly isn't a leash around the neck of global warming, saying how fast or slow it goes...

Neal

Neal, the guy thinks the earth is flat.  You may as well be arguing with your favourite house plant.

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Thank you, now tell that to the same government that wants to use tax money to "change it".  End of discussion.

30 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

You're such a broken fucking record. I NEVER SAID WE WEREN'T WARMING. I've told you that 10000000000000000000000000000000000 times. I simply said C02 isn't the cause of the warming. The government or Should I say the left leaning side  of the government would like to use man's production of C02 as a means to tax the populous.   

As far as my disbelief in a spherical earth goes I've also said 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times I don't reject it, I have questions about the heliocentric model. Ass clowns like Iceman and snowrider make blanket statements about my stance and now you seem to be doing the same thing to bolster your arguments. 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Whoaaa.

You got me there!

:lol:

It's true when ever anyone on this board challenges you you have so lame flat scripted response. Like all liberals you never have a fact to support your arguments. you're very similar to snowrider with emoji and one liner cracks as responses. You think you're the smartest guy in the room but you are really just a simpleton driven by emotion.  

41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Thank you, now tell that to the same government that wants to use tax money to "change it".  End of discussion.

Incorrect, belief or rejection of a fact isn't the same as implementing an action.  You are wrong and prematurely shot your end of discussion load.

Neal

41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's true when ever anyone on this board challenges you you have so lame flat scripted response. Like all liberals you never have a fact to support your arguments. you're very similar to snowrider with emoji and one liner cracks as responses. You think you're the smartest guy in the room but you are really just a simpleton driven by emotion.  

Dude.....you think the word is flat!  There is no point in arguing with you or posting facts.  Sorry, but you are a moron and beyond reason.

24 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Incorrect, belief or rejection of a fact isn't the same as implementing an action.  You are wrong and prematurely shot your end of discussion load.

Neal

Did you ever go and check your carbon footprint?  Or are you just another one of those elites that believes in the old mantra of "do as I say, not as I do"

21 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Dude.....you think the word is flat!  There is no point in arguing with you or posting facts.  Sorry, but you are a moron and beyond reason.

And you you seem to quote my posts and wan to argue all with me all the time. 

If you really really feel this way stop quoting my posts and talking shit you fucking dipshit 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

And you you seem to quote my posts and wan to argue all with me all the time. 

If you really really feel this way stop quoting my posts and talking shit you fucking dipshit 

Is the earth flat?  Yes or no?

:news: