Democrats flip another seat

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Edmo said:

Bad management - that’s why. Just admit it. And you’re 1.6t is pure speculation, although it pales in comparison to the last guy. 

You’re another dummy.....1,6T paid for by you so the ultra rich can enjoy another Repug tax cut :lmao: 

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who knows......maybe the same reason the R’s just added 1.6T to the debt......your fake outrage is laughable, 

I’m going to guess that Trumpsters will blame Obama for the continued rise in debt and credit Trump for the economy. 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re another dummy.....1,6T paid for by you so the ultra rich can enjoy another Repug tax cut :lmao: 

More talking points from the left. You’re so unoriginal. :bullshit:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Your side isn’t going to warm up to it.  Period.  However...it’s still all about the economy.  The Democrats have grown into the party of hate (and sadness) with the message being the same.  Ick. Who wants to be associated with that mess?  I know, haters and self loathing people looking for more reasons to self medicate.

:lol:

Good luck.

Democrats are the party of hate?

bwahahahahahahahahah

Yea cuz who can forget all the Democrats marching with the Nazis in Charlottesville.  Remember when they ran over someone in the street just because they had different views?  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Talking points :lmao: Simple facts if you weren’t so fucking stupid....

Well I’m not ultra rich and I’ll save 5-10k this year. So stick your tax cuts for the rich talking point up your ass pal! And again. Your 1.6 number is speculation. If your critical thinking skills were a little sharper you would know that. :bla:

34 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

bwahahahahahahahahah

Yea cuz who can forget all the Democrats marching with the Nazis in Charlottesville.  Remember when they ran over someone in the street just because they had different views?  

Nice deflection.  Yes, the Democrat part is the party of hate, intollerance and hypocrisy.  The last one is why they don't see the first two.

Why the fuck are you constant;y in here chasing American Politics.  You and Rev are why we make fun of Canadians.  Just say "Thank you" for us having a military that allows you to have a social healthcare system and shut the fuck up.

Aren't you about due for another self impossed hiatus from here?  Your blood pressure must be getting up there again.  All you internet tools seem to suffer from these boards from supposedly "owning" everyone here day after day.  I find it a bizarre mental dysfunction from feeble minds doing all they can to show forum members they are anything but weak.

Goodness gracious!  Weak, insecure and stupid.  Hard to imagine.  I'd eat a bullet.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nice deflection.  Yes, the Democrat part is the party of hate, intollerance and hypocrisy.  The last one is why they don't see the first two.

Why the fuck are you constant;y in here chasing American Politics.  You and Rev are why we make fun of Canadians.  Just say "Thank you" for us having a military that allows you to have a social healthcare system and shut the fuck up.

Aren't you about due for another self impossed hiatus from here?  Your blood pressure must be getting up there again.  All you internet tools seem to suffer from these boards from supposedly "owning" everyone here day after day.  I find it a bizarre mental dysfunction from feeble minds doing all they can to show forum members they are anything but weak.

Goodness gracious!  Weak, insecure and stupid.  Hard to imagine.  I'd eat a bullet.

Perhaps you should?

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Perhaps you should?

I will.  But I want you to administer it.  Got the grapes?  No, you don't.  

Now, shut your whiney pouty lips and show me that picture of you and that other idiot in that gangsta arms crossed pose.  :lol:

This is how you know people are tools in real life.  Not that you took the pic...but you posted it on social media thinking it would look cool.  :lmao:

Who has that pic by the way...I'm gonna make ice a new project.  I think there is room in Tool Kit's, tool kit.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Now, shut your whiney pouty lips and show me that picture of you and that other idiot in that gangsta arms crossed pose.  :lol:

This is how you know people are tools in real life.  Not that you took the pic...but you posted it on social media thinking it would look cool.  :lmao:

Who has that pic by the way...I'm gonna make ice a new project.  I think there is room in Tool Kit's, tool kit.  :lmao:

Lmao

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, those two spent a lot of time, money and effort with that audition photo to join the village people.  I wonder if Revy ruined it for ICE during the interview?:lol: 

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh someone’s triggered again.

Such a thin skinned bitch

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oh someone’s triggered again.

Such a thin skinned bitch

Yeah..."triggered".  The only thing that "triggers" me is the fact that I know I come here and get on the short bus with some of you and watch you fumble around with basic math problems.  There is no reason at all for me to enjoy this sadisitic behavior other than making the self proclaimed "intellectually elite" look like the complete imbeciles they truly are.

Eh.....maybe I should take a long break from here like some of you.  :lol2:

Nawww....this is too much fun!!!!!

Hey....2x5/2=X.  Find "X".  :lol:

Image result for top gun ejection gif

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Who knows......maybe the same reason the R’s just added 1.6T to the debt......your fake outrage is laughable, 

Over 10 years. This is fake news. How much did Obama add to the debt during his tenure?

Just now, s pump said:

What's that about 11 to 19? But we're worried about 1.6 over 10 years. This math doesn't make sense. Hey snow Rider could you explain this math please

He’s going to use the same liberal math wher he whines about tax cuts for the rich, ignoring the fact that it’s hard to give tax cuts to people that pay no tax.E86E2035-ECFB-4DEA-8EC4-17BC9545AEBB.jpeg.736afa74858b2924b136df838e646a49.jpeg

13 minutes ago, s pump said:

What's that about 11 to 19? But we're worried about 1.6 over 10 years. This math doesn't make sense. Hey snow Rider could you explain this math please

10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He’s going to use the same liberal math wher he whines about tax cuts for the rich, ignoring the fact that it’s hard to give tax cuts to people that pay no tax.E86E2035-ECFB-4DEA-8EC4-17BC9545AEBB.jpeg.736afa74858b2924b136df838e646a49.jpeg

If he even tries to put together a coherent answer.  These kinds of questions always stump him.

Edited by racer254

6 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

bwahahahahahahahahah

Demshate.JPG