Democrats flip another seat

On 1/17/2018 at 5:44 PM, Ez ryder said:

keep telling your self that. people are also catching on that the economy is booming . guess what matters more to people . the rights of illegals or there own bank account.  

...their own bank account.  @Zambroski hates it when we use the wrong version of their, there, they’re.  He’s also on the look out for general spelling errors.  I think it’s just his way of showing tough love, but thought I should give you a friendly heads up.

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

...their own bank account.  @Zambroski hates it when we use the wrong version of their, there, they’re.  He’s also on the look out for general spelling errors.  I think it’s just his way of showing tough love, but thought I should give you a friendly heads up.

No...it happens.  I goof too.  But when posting something referencing somebody else's intelligence...it may be best to not let ones own ignorance, masked by hypocrisy, slip out through the fingertips.

Just now, Zambroski said:

No...it happens.  I goof too.  But when posting something referencing somebody else's intelligence...it may be best to not let ones own ignorance, masked by hypocrisy, slip out through the fingertips.

5EEB6585-03E0-4469-91E3-F9F558A4CEF1.jpeg

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

5EEB6585-03E0-4469-91E3-F9F558A4CEF1.jpeg

Man!  Look how much that affected you guys!  AWESOMENESS!!!!!!

And BTW, Einstein, that wasn't the parallel (or even an analogy) to what I posted.  :lol:

Goodness gravy!!!  "Intellectually elite!"  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man!  Look how much that affected you guys!  AWESOMENESS!!!!!!

And BTW, Einstein, that wasn't the parallel (or even an analogy) to what I posted.  :lol:

Goodness gravy!!!  "Intellectually elite!"  

That’s what’s so great about you.  You’re always willing to hold us accountable to the highest of standards.

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

That’s what’s so great about you.  You’re always willing to hold us accountable to the highest of standards.

No.  Just when you step WAY over any intellectual line of reasoning and rational thought.

It just seems like "always" to the site liberals.  :lol:

On 1/17/2018 at 6:28 PM, snoughnut said:

LOL! You're from Illinois, the land of the pension crisis and you're concerned about WI? Wisconsin learned first hand during the Walker recalls the detriment that public employee unions can be by fucking taxpayers over via collective bargaining and so forth. Apparently the state of Illinois could use somebody like Scott Walker to clean up your mess also, good luck.

yet walker was too big of a pussy to go after the police departments which are the biggest abusers of the public pensions systems in this country

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:28 PM, snoughnut said:

LOL! You're from Illinois, the land of the pension crisis and you're concerned about WI? Wisconsin learned first hand during the Walker recalls the detriment that public employee unions can be by fucking taxpayers over via collective bargaining and so forth. Apparently the state of Illinois could use somebody like Scott Walker to clean up your mess also, good luck.

I was born in Wisconsin, have lived and worked there, most of my family still lives there.  I vacation near Waupaca every summer.  Plus, I love cheese, okay?  I've also lived in Minnesota and Michigan at one time or another so I've sort of done the whole NFC North tour.