Democrats flip another seat

In rural Wisconsin no less, democrats handily took over a state senate seat long held by Republicans and in a District that Trump had carried.  I’m starting to think that people are waking up.  This is good, positive news to report and it looks like this is just a sign of things to come.  Dilly, dilly!

Link

LOL! You're from Illinois, the land of the pension crisis and you're concerned about WI? Wisconsin learned first hand during the Walker recalls the detriment that public employee unions can be by fucking taxpayers over via collective bargaining and so forth. Apparently the state of Illinois could use somebody like Scott Walker to clean up your mess also, good luck.

I

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

In rural Wisconsin no less, democrats handily took over a state senate seat long held by Republicans and in a District that Trump had carried.  I’m starting to think that people are waking up.  This is good, positive news to report and it looks like this is just a sign of things to come.  Dilly, dilly!

Link

I’m curious.  I know you knobs are deep into identity politics and your “team” winning somehow validates you and your live as “winners” (bizarre) but, what good comes from Democrats being in charge?  A bunch of false feel goodery because big government and big brother takes care of everybody?  How does that usually work out?  Hot mess!

The more g’ment stays out of the private sector and social welfare building, while putting many on the government teets, the better things get.  PROVEN.

But, a “WIN”!!!!!  

:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I

I’m curious.  I know you knobs are deep into identity politics and your “team” winning somehow validates you and your live as “winners” (bizarre) but, what good comes from Democrats being in charge?  A bunch of false feel goodery because big government  and big brother takes care of everybody?  How does that usually work out?  Hot mess!

The more g’ment stays out of the private sector and social welfare building, while putting many on the government teets, the better things get.  PROVEN.

But, a “WIN”!!!!!  

Hey I just won Zambo bingo. 

I didn’t think I would but the laughing Imoge won it for me. 

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Hey I just won Zambo bingo. 

I didn’t think I would but the laughing Imoge won it for me. 

So, no anwer then.  That's what I thought.  Or really, my answer is in my post.  Isn't it?  Wee sheep.

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What democrats here fail to understand is that it isn't about party as much as it is about representation.  It's not about how much you can badmouth the other candidate

How much you can bad mouth the bad mouth the other opponents. That is fucking awesome.  Trump ripped his way through all of the republican candidates with nothing but insults. You Fuckers loved it. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I

I’m curious.  I know you knobs are deep into identity politics and your “team” winning somehow validates you and your live as “winners” (bizarre) but, what good comes from Democrats being in charge?  A bunch of false feel goodery because big government and big brother takes care of everybody?  How does that usually work out?  Hot mess!

The more g’ment stays out of the private sector and social welfare building, while putting many on the government teets, the better things get.  PROVEN.

But, a “WIN”!!!!!  

I’m actually gonna honor you with a genuine response - no wise cracks.  For me, the Democrat party of current I generally find to be far closer to the center on things.  Adding to that, I would say that they have a pretty good track record economically between Clinton balancing the budget and putting up strong numbers and also one of the longest continuous gains under Obama.  I don’t fall for the stereotypical argument that isolated cases like Detroit, Chicago, etc. have monetary issues because they’ve elected democrats.  There are plenty of areas like basically the whole state of California where democrat policys have them flourishing.  And I guess another thing is that I’d rather deal with the dems being a bit over-sensitive at times than listen to Republicans being assholes just for asshole sake.  Plus, it took like 8 years to fix the damage from the last one whom I actually voted for back in 2000.  Lesson learned the hard way on that one.  Peace ✌️ 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How much you can bad mouth the bad mouth the other opponents. That is fucking awesome.  Trump ripped his way through all of the republican candidates with nothing but insults. You Fuckers loved it. 

Nailed it.  They still can’t get enough of the insults and name calling.  And then they wonder why folks aren’t warming up to their brand.

18 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’m actually gonna honor you with a genuine response - no wise cracks.  For me, the Democrat party of current I generally find to be far closer to the center on things.  Adding to that, I would say that they have a pretty good track record economically between Clinton balancing the budget and putting up strong numbers and also one of the longest continuous gains under Obama.  I don’t fall for the stereotypical argument that isolated cases like Detroit, Chicago, etc. have monetary issues because they’ve elected democrats.  There are plenty of areas like basically the whole state of California where democrat policys have them flourishing.  And I guess another thing is that I’d rather deal with the dems being a bit over-sensitive at times than listen to Republicans being assholes just for asshole sake.  Plus, it took like 8 years to fix the damage from the last one whom I actually voted for back in 2000.  Lesson learned the hard way on that one.  Peace ✌️ 

Yeah, my reasoning was better for you, and more accurate.

I’ll put you down for my answer. Thanks for he reply.

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Nailed it.  They still can’t get enough of the insults and name calling.  And then they wonder why folks aren’t warming up to their brand.

Your side isn’t going to warm up to it.  Period.  However...it’s still all about the economy.  The Democrats have grown into the party of hate (and sadness) with the message being the same.  Ick. Who wants to be associated with that mess?  I know, haters and self loathing people looking for more reasons to self medicate.

Good luck.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

XC, you realize Cali is like 400 billion in debt right? Some might say “flourishing” is not the right wording here. :lol: 

And that’s insignificant for the world’s 5th largest economy. 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And that’s insignificant for the world’s 5th largest economy. 

Why can’t they make it work with all that money? Same with Illinois. These are places that are booming financially and up to their ears in debt. :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Why can’t they make it work with all that money? Same with Illinois. These are places that are booming financially and up to their ears in debt. :dunno: 

Who knows......maybe the same reason the R’s just added 1.6T to the debt......your fake outrage is laughable, 

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who knows......maybe the same reason the R’s just added 1.6T to the debt......your fake outrage is laughable, 

Bad management - that’s why. Just admit it. And you’re 1.6t is pure speculation, although it pales in comparison to the last guy.