Corey's in The Senate

"I felt the tears of rage".

What a crock of shit.  A lying, pandering piece of garbage...just like the rest...or at least most.

I hope her husband is a calm and kind man...or a real pussy.  Otherwise, this fucking clown would be drinking protein shakes for the next year...and so would anybody that gets in the way.

What a piece of shit.

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Whats sad is that she didn't tell him to go fuck himself. I could never be a politician. Well, maybe a 1 termer.

Tear would have been better.  This is totally unacceptable behavior.  Well, to most....I bet Moto is right, the liberals are raising their champagne coolies in a toast and giving him awkward internet high fives.  Classless trash to act like that.  but, he panders to his base nicely.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tear would have been better.  This is totally unacceptable behavior.  Well, to most....I bet Moto is right, the liberals are raising their champagne coolies in a toast and giving him awkward internet high fives.  Classless trash to act like that.  but, he panders to his base nicely.  

Negroism......................get used to it folks, 'cause it ain't goin' away anytime soon..................it's only gonna' get worse. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Negroism......................get used to it folks, 'cause it ain't goin' away anytime soon..................it's only gonna' get worse. 

That's wrong.  The correct term is "Negroidism".  :lol:

Fact is, this has nothing to do with race.  it has to do with self control during a professional hearing.  This will be played again and again and do nothing to help dems grow their base.  A raging maniac on the brink of jumping the desk and putting his hands on a woman because he cannot control his emotions.

Jesus!  If she could have at least acted like she was crying.....his career evaporates overnight.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's wrong.  The correct term is "Negroidism".  :lol:

Fact is, this has nothing to do with race.  it has to do with self control during a professional hearing.  This will be played again and again and do nothing to help dems grow their base.  A raging maniac on the brink of jumping the desk and putting his hands on a woman because he cannot control his emotions.

Jesus!  If she could have at least acted like she was crying.....his career evaporates overnight.

Is there no end to this? 24/7, 365. If it isn't Trayvon, it's Eric, or it's BLM, or it's SHITHOLES IN THE DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GMAFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Is there no end to this? 24/7, 365. If it isn't Trayvon, it's Eric, or it's BLM, or it's SHITHOLES IN THE DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GMAFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that shit is pretty much just white noize to most Americans right now.  And that for sure is a "Thanks Obama" moment.  Holy shit...I wonder if there is a study that shows exactly how many years that clown set race relations back.  And no, I'm not interested in some flaming liberals answer to it as they run along like good sheep.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You wanna get doxxed. I'll fuckin do it and every anarchist and communist in town will be at your door.

WUT????? WTF is doxxed? Seriously???? 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You wanna get doxxed. I'll fuckin do it and every anarchist and communist in town will be at your door.

OK, just looked it up.......................ONLINE INFORMATION POSTED ON SOMEONE TO GET THEM HARASSED. 

That's a violation of FS rules!!!