Big storm coming for the Northwoods!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Accuweather (take that for what you will) is showing for 18-20"+ for a good portion of the Northwoods Sunday night and thru Monday.  :fluffy:

Probably end up with a few inches.   If they got 15" of wet system snow it would set them up into March.   :thumbsup:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Heading up tomorrow and going home Sunday morning..............guess I'll just have to go again the following weekend :bc: 

I "might" be going up tomorrow as well but now I'm thinking of holding off till the following week.   I'll be up there Superbowl weekend as well on a couples trip.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I'm starting to get the itch . But there still isn't all that much snow by me. They need a few good dumps all over,to spread out the traffic.

No snow in the central and southern parts of Wisconsin and no rideable snow in Ia and Il do push a lot of riders north.

12 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

We're getting a little right now. It's enough to give us some good riding for the weekend.

if i can buy a new sled tomorrow I might come up and take advantage.  Waiting on parts to repair Mary ann and I don't have a shipping notice yet so doubt i will have them for Friday.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if i can buy a new sled tomorrow I might come up and take advantage.  Waiting on parts to repair Mary ann and I don't have a shipping notice yet so doubt i will have them for Friday.

Its just $$$$$$$ ....go for it!!!

50 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm looking at used shit for my son to ride Feb school vacation but after i crashed mary ann i might get some use out of it.  

If I had known my old GSX  was available for sale. I since traded it in toward my wife's new sled.

30 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Don't let liberals here about this. They will jump on it like global warming and y2k.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

If I had known my old GSX  was available for sale. I since traded it in toward my wife's new sled.

Skidoo 1200?   Did it have a tool kit?  

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

(and by “nearby,” we mean more than 11 times the distance between our planet and the moon).

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Skidoo 1200?   Did it have a tool kit?  

The GSX was a 600 and it does have a tool kit. The new 1200 should have one....TBT honest I didn't think to ask if it had one. Perhaps I should have consulted with Coach Toolkit about it. :lol: 

On 1/17/2018 at 11:26 AM, Woodtick said:

I'm starting to get the itch . But there still isn't all that much snow by me. They need a few good dumps all over,to spread out the traffic.

It's coming :bc: 

300 miles between Thursday evening and yesterday, went to Bergland yesterday after going east via Wisconsin to Bond Falls, Gogebic Lodge to the border on Trail 1 sucked balls like it always does other than that it has been good. Today with the warms we'll do some ice runs and drag races.

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2018 at 6:20 PM, Woodtick said:

It's changing a bit. Not good for some.

IMG_3775.JPG

It's sunny here......and 40 Fucking degrees. At least they have backed off on the rain predictions.....what a fucked winter yet again.