Message for the idiot millennials

jtssrx

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

wUtz?  English dude.  Or get your hands off your boyfriends greazy shaft when you are typing.

Your daughter brings home a Muslim activist. You kill him. You go to jail, your daughter never forgives you. Your ignorance loses you your daughter and your freedom. 

Are you fucking stupid or something?

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Your daughter brings home a Muslim activist. You kill him. You go to jail, your daughter never forgives you. Your ignorance loses you your daughter and your freedom. 

Are you fucking stupid or something?

Your post read like a shithead retard wrote it (or a starving writer).  Why on earth do you think I'd get caught?  :lol: You're such a librul!  :lol: My daughter isn't going to "bring home" anyone religious.  And she sure as fuck isn't going to bring anyone home that is a whiney, protesting activist.  She's not attracted to weak minds...at all.

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your post read like a shithead retard wrote it (or a starving writer).  Why on earth do you think I'd get caught?  :lol: You're such a librul!  :lol: My daughter isn't going to "bring home" anyone religious.  And she sure as fuck isn't going to bring anyone home that is a whiney, protesting activist.  She's not attracted to weak minds...at all.

Poor Zam can't comprehend an intentional run on sentence... 

The bold definitely explains why she's going to grow up to hate you...

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

“An intentional run-on sentence”.  That shit was a hot mess.  Own it.:lol:

She’s daddy’s little girl...tough as nails too.  She wouldn’t give your victim ass the time of day.  Unless she felt like making you cry.  Which, by the sounds of it, wouldn’t take too much.  

:lol:

wait.... “an intentional run-on sentence”.  Beahahahhaha  hahahahahhahah  hahahahahhhahahahahah!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

That wasn’t a run on sentence. 

You left out some words.  It’s english, not rocket surgery.  

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“An intentional run-on sentence”.  That shit was a hot mess.  Own it.:lol:

She’s daddy’s little girl...tough as nails too.  She wouldn’t give your victim ass the time of day.  Unless she felt like making you cry.  Which, by the sounds of it, wouldn’t take too much.  

:lol:

wait.... “an intentional run-on sentence”.  Beahahahhaha  hahahahahhahah  hahahahahhhahahahahah!!!!!

Rachel Dolezal in here ego trippin again, get your cracker ass in line Zambonerlicker.

36 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That wasn’t a run on sentence. 

You left out some words.  It’s english, not rocket surgery.  

Context clues are wonderful, if I left out anything it was punctuation. Why you always pop up to whine about some petty bullshit when your dumb Republican friends are on the ropes? Stop letting their ignorance drag you towards the wrong side of history Tom.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Rachel Dolezal in here ego trippin again, get your cracker ass in line Zambonerlicker.

Context clues are wonderful, if I left out anything it was punctuation. Why you always pop up to whine about some petty bullshit when your dumb Republican friends are on the ropes? Stop letting their ignorance drag you towards the wrong side of history Tom.

You are heading for another breakdown with this backpeddling idiocy.  You wanna be the third stooge with MC and Tool Kit?  Keep it up.  Competition is stiff here.  But you’re moving up nicely in the ranks as of late.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Lose. :bc:  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are heading for another breakdown with this backpeddling idiocy.  You wanna be the third stooge with MC and Tool Kit?  Keep it up.  Competition is stiff here.  But you’re moving up nicely in the ranks as of late.

Lying and back pedaling are different Zam. You're merely a pawn and this is just my gambit.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You still don't get it.  Try one more time.  

Why waste effort on strangers on the internet when I have a real life that's going swimmingly Tom? Plus this place is way too good for finding material for my meme page 😂

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

It'll also be the day you lose your daughter and your freedom to your ignorance...

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Why waste effort on strangers on the internet when I have a real life that's going swimmingly Tom? Plus this place is way too good for finding material for my meme page 😂

"lose"  It was the missing word.  :bc:  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lol:  But auto correct doesn't remove words......  :bc:  

I use a 3rd party keyboard on my iPhone called SwiftKey and it actually will split a typo into two correctly spelled words. It leaves a semi-coherent sentence missing a word or two sometimes, I'm usually able to catch and correct it when I'm paying attention though :bc:

Just now, Wildboer said:

I use a 3rd party keyboard on my iPhone called SwiftKey and it actually will split a typo into two correctly spelled words. It leaves a semi-coherent sentence missing a word or two sometimes, I'm usually able to catch and correct it when I'm paying attention though :bc:

Got ya.  Can't say that I'm familiar with that type of keyboard or auto correct program.  About half of my posts are from an iphone.  Anytime there is a misspelled word I'm responding with my phone.  Hahaha. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Got ya.  Can't say that I'm familiar with that type of keyboard or auto correct program.  About half of my posts are from an iphone.  Anytime there is a misspelled word I'm responding with my phone.  Hahaha. 

I was a beta tester for it on Android years ago and I missed it so much when I switched to iPhone I just paid $4 for the finalized app. I can type on this way faster than the stock iOS keyboard because I'm used to its text prediction algorithm.

2EEA6BBF-B815-4AA1-AF3C-B9F3298DF447.png

Edited by Wildboer