Message for the idiot millennials

jtssrx

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: That guy is intense! These dumb fuck kids popping laundry detergent packs are the epitome of morons SMH 

You know this is all a joke that started from a study showing more adults go to the hospital for eating Tide Pods than children, right? The entire Tide Pods meme is about old people being dumber than kids...

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

You know this is all a joke that started from a study showing more adults go to the hospital for eating Tide Pods than children, right? The entire Tide Pods meme is about old people being dumber than kids...

But bashing millennials is the new national old people past time...

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Chewing on laundry detergent packs is brilliance in the making   :thumb: 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

New? :lol: You don’t remember our folks and their generation bashing us when we were younger? 

• Thanks 1

amazing when you consider they are going to have to save us from all the bad decisions the boomers made that destroyed this country.  Our gen should step out of the way and let the millennials push the boomers out although the younger ones love for bernies disturbing given hes another out of touch old boomer fuck so clearly they fail to recognize that generation is the one that fucked them no matter whether they are a R or D

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Shhhhh. Jt can’t even grasp the idea the earth is round let alone that this started as satire... He should fucking kill himself. Duped yet again..

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

amazing when you consider they are going to have to save us from all the bad decisions the boomers made that destroyed this country.  Our gen should step out of the way and let the millennials push the boomers out although the younger ones love for bernies disturbing given hes another out of touch old boomer fuck so clearly they fail to recognize that generation is the one that fucked them no matter whether they are a R or D

Pretty sure millennials are rejecting the parties. The death of the boomers will also bring about the death of the two party 'system' they all love so much.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Pretty sure millennials are rejecting the parties. The death of the boomers will also bring about the death of the two party 'system' they all love so much.

You're fucking welcome America! :thumb:

Just now, Wildboer said:

You're fucking welcome America! :thumb:

Yep having 26 genders (or whatever its up to now) is exactly what America needs.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

I sure hope they are! 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Yep having 26 genders (or whatever its up to now) is exactly what America needs.  :lol:  

Someone is triggered by the destruction of gender norms...

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I sure hope they are! 

:bc:

They're also rejecting capitalism, which is even more heartening than rejecting the parties.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

That's a lovely red herring you got there. Why are you creepy old men so concerned about what's in everyone's pants?

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Someone is triggered by the destruction of gender norms...

:bc:

They're also rejecting capitalism, which is even more heartening than rejecting the parties.

Triggered?   Not in the slightest, I think its a funny mental condition that makes one believe there are more than one.   I'll stick to the science.  

Rejecting Capitalism?  :lol:   There is not a generation that embraces it more!   They just like to claim to reject it for a few years in their late teens and early 20's.   

Just now, Wildboer said:

That's a lovely red herring you got there. Why are you creepy old men so concerned about what's in everyone's pants?

Only the women son....only the women.  :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Triggered?   Not in the slightest, I think its a funny mental condition that makes one believe there are more than one.   I'll stick to the science.  

Rejecting Capitalism?  :lol:   There is not a generation that embraces it more!   They just like to claim to reject it for a few years in their late teens and early 20's.   

One gender? Sounds gay,  I could definitely live with that.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Only the women son....only the women.  :lol:  

What about the women with penises?

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

One gender? Sounds gay,  I could definitely live with that.

What about the women with penises?

1 would be more acceptable than twenty something.

No such thing as women with penises.   Just dudes with tits.  :lol:  

I don't think its mental to think its ok to have more than 2 genders.   I think its mental to think you are another gender or gender fluid than how you are born.  

Edited by Highmark