I just finished my 3rd weekend on my Oxygen, I am really amazed by this helmet. It's light and very sealed, warm and quiet. I was worried about the heat but I really don't notice it to be honest. To be fair I have yet to use it on a warm day, but to 25F it is great. I breathe super heavy, so if I have one knock it's exactly what you would expect with this helmet, it doesn't exhaust moisture well, but that is obviously part of it's design. One thing that amazes me, as I have had this feature on helmets for years but it's USELESS is the flip down glasses. They are always clear of moisture and even when you flip them down they don't fog up! I love that about the helmet. 

I think I will get an MX style for warm days, but this helmet is really comfortable and quite awesome. 

On 1/27/2021 at 7:36 PM, Doomxz600 said:

Tried the 509 Delta R4 today without the visor, no complaints. Breath box air stayed out of the rest of the face area and my eyes never watered. It was my most comfortable helmet so far. The buckle is odd but I'm getting used to it. The chin curtain is something I didn't think I would like but do. I though it might be to warm as the day went on and thought about taking off the balaclava on the way home with temps in the mid 20's. 
At one point I thought the shield had quit but there was some fog that froze as soon as it landed on anything but once clear of it all was fine. Ran with the front vent open one click most of the day and did open the top one for a little bit to see how it works, bit cold on my bald spot LOL.
Yep I like it.

buddy is getting the R4,  his wife has the R3.  Impressive that 509 stepped up and realized what shit they sold in the early R3's and they replaced hers

• Like 1