Practical jokes

Anler

So the guys at work and I play alot of practical jokes on each other. Usually I get the upper hand but they got me pretty good the last couple weeks. 

So a couple weeks ago I'm pulling out of the garage in my wife's car and I see this bumper sticker on my truck.

18626.thumb.jpeg.ccc0796137c5df4063335a6640d98bd0.jpeg

So today I drive home and I need to go pick up the kid from practice and as I'm backing out of the garage and the garage light shines thru my passenger window...

IMG_20180116_180721797.thumb.jpg.801658708473b7c8c45dd7e91521879c.jpg

So I get to kids practice and he immediately cracks up hysterically. "Dad, there's a dick on your window"....

Time to make examples out of some mother fuckers....

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer
  • Haha 4

That bumper sticker is a magnet and I put it on my nephew's truck and he drove around with it for a week. He blamed his brother for it but I fessed up. Haha

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer
  • Haha 1

As an electrician in an industrial power plant, there was always a back and forth between the mechanics and us.  Most of it was shift vehicle stuff.  Things like pouring water on the driver's seat, A/C on full with windows down while the other crew was warming up the vehicle at the end of the day in the winter (or heat in the summer), cranking the radio or wipers or whatever to come on when they started the van, rolls of survey tape tied to the frame and set on the back bumper.  The best one I personally did was when we were replacing a fire alarm system.  The panel had a gawd-awful trouble buzzer, so I removed it and build a little RC timing circuit that would latch on and never shut off.  Calculated the time it would run on a couple of 9v batteries (something like 18 hours) and worked on setting the timer for 5 minutes.  One of my friends, a mechanic, saw me messing around with the test setup to set the time and asked what I was doing.  Told him I was doing a project and he offered to give me a hand holding leads.  Got it set up for almost exactly 5 minutes, I thanked him and off he went.  The rest of us electricians then took this circuit, got a cast device box and wired everything up.  We put some epoxy around the cover and screwed it on, then drilled out the screws.  The "trigger" to initiate it was an old limit switch off something.  I snuck into the parking lot, drilled and tapped into the firewall of their van and mounted the box.  I then zip tied the switch so that when they pressed on the brake to put it in gear at the end of the day, it would start timing.  We followed them home that night, and sure enough, 5 minutes after pulling out of the parking lot, the van swerved a bit and the brake lights came on.  They enjoyed the rest of their 25 minute ride home.  The guy who took the van home fixed it in true mechanic fashion:  with a really big hammer!

Other classics are flapper switch connected to horn, so when the vehicle reaches a certain speed, the horn starts blaring.

Edited by low-1

We've done many of these over they years but my old man and his buds did one years ago I have yet to top.  Or even hear it being topped.

They were tired of a guy spouting off about how much better gas mileage the newest trucks get over the old ones and bragging about how much better his new one will be over all their old pieces of shit.  So, when he finally bought one, my old man came up with the math on his mileage to work and back and every morning they would sneak out to the parking garage and add just enough to show an increase in the tank.  The guy was just loving it!  Bragging like hell.  Problem was, it showed a full tank by friday...the guy was flustered and asked everyone if he should bring it in to the dealer for a broken guage or whatever.....and of course...ABSOLUTELY!  :lmao: Dealer found nothing wrong (of course).  So, the next week they started siphoning the same amount out every morning.  Guy was bone dry by Friday and LOSING HIS MIND!  :lol:

Best part...he was a NASA engineer!  :lol:  

• Like 1

We got a guy at work with a made up license plate. Had a pic of a rooster crowing and big letters " I love cock" under it. We ty-wraped it to his bumper and tucked it up so he couldn't see it. When he drove away it fell down and well the rest is history. LoL

back in school ,i put a rock in buddies hubcap. For almost a month he was driving around figuring he was dragging his exhaust around on the ground . He took it to a shop who showed him the rock ..he was pissed.

Also ,wife is crazy into ghosts and shit so a few years ago ,while we were outside having a fire ,i would walk around to the woodpile ,then run to the house and rearrange stuff in the house . She thought she was losing her mind . around 2 hours later shes sageing the house lol