Another Day Another Fabrication

revrnd

Lol, sure I do.  I don't give a fuck what anybody is, provided they be Canadian if they live here.  Our laws, customs, and to a large extent, our culture must apply. 

You however, feel that these fuckers should get a pass when they commit crime in Canada.  BTW, here's a little education for you - Islam is not a race. 

12 hours ago, Pete Z said:

No need to imply racism Jizzleboi, you broadcast it loud and clear on here often enough. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't see any problem with re-integrating this fine fellow back into Canadian society.  Looks like a real leader, diversity is our strength.

Just have to make it perfectly clear that beheading someone is not acceptable here. But if you do and claim you didn't know it wasn't acceptable they'll let you off.

9 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Lol, sure I do.  I don't give a fuck what anybody is, provided they be Canadian if they live here.  Our laws, customs, and to a large extent, our culture must apply. 

You however, feel that these fuckers should get a pass when they commit crime in Canada.  BTW, here's a little education for you - Islam is not a race. 

Like the guy that beat his wife with a hockey stick for 1/2 hour and then claimed he didn't know it was illegal. Or the guy that raped his wife and claimed he didn't know it was illegal.

Well, he did use a hockey stick.  Sounds like he was at least trying to be Canadian....

Just now, 02sled said:

Like the guy that beat his wife with a hockey stick for 1/2 hour and then claimed he didn't know it was illegal. Or the guy that raped his wife and claimed he didn't know it was illegal.

• Haha 1

I also remember a case back in the 80s where a former ARVN general, Dan Van Trang(sp?) that came to Canada after the fall of South Vietnam. He was arrested in Montreal on drug importation charges. I'm pretty sure he was found guilty. Not sure if the feds were trying to deport him or not. I've looked a few times over the years online, but haven't found any mention of it.

I guess he felt Canada was a land of opportunity.

12 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I find it both interesting and telling that you purport to know how I feel Jizzleboi. 

I obviously know that Islam is not a race, same as I know racist comments when I read them, even those that are thinly veiled by a feeble-minded  goof.

Yep,  def on the bottle again..... same as the last time when he went batshit crazy.  Lol

Pete says Muslims and Koreans get a pass.  Even though what they did is clearly legislated in the criminal code.  Don't worry, you'll get to vote for Trudeau again soon enough. 

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, revrnd said:

This one was done right... he kept working at his job while an investigation was done which vindicated him.

In a single line of her 27-page report released Friday, she wrote, “There was also credible evidence provided to the investigator that Paikin is uncomfortable talking about sexual subjects in a public manner.”

Yet his accuser, the multiple-times unsuccessful Toronto political candidate Sarah Thomson, would have had the world believe that within five minutes of sitting down to lunch in a crowded uptown restaurant named Grano, in the presence of her assistant, a man he had never met, Paikin baldly asked Thomson to sleep with him.

This was from the get-go, for anyone who has ever met this decent, lovely man, transparent horse manure.

Had he worked for another employer, he may well have been fired immediately while they distance themselves from him and essentially be convicted simply because a woman says so.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He should sue the bitch.

A few get sued and have to pay with them losing everything may have those that fabricate things think hard about it. If a few words can make a guy lose everything fair is fair.

• Like 1

On 2018-01-17 at 7:39 AM, StevieWonder said:

Not always . Friend of my sisters got pregnant young , didn’t tell her mom . And she was a thin girl , hid it completely from mom and dad , wore loose cloths , track pants . Also didn’t have a massive belly . Anyway , one day she tells her mom in the house “ I hava a couple things to tell you , I’m pregnant , and my water broke ...”

all went well , she married the dad , and is still married to him today . 

True story....and I never figured it out, but after watching your sis and Kelly smashing a chair over a buddy's head I wasn't going to question the track suit look.

I saw a girl that looked like your sis on SWAT the other night........ some dick pistol whipped her, but Hondo swooped in and saved the day. 

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 1

On 4/28/2018 at 8:34 AM, 02sled said:

This one was done right... he kept working at his job while an investigation was done which vindicated him.

In a single line of her 27-page report released Friday, she wrote, “There was also credible evidence provided to the investigator that Paikin is uncomfortable talking about sexual subjects in a public manner.”

Yet his accuser, the multiple-times unsuccessful Toronto political candidate Sarah Thomson, would have had the world believe that within five minutes of sitting down to lunch in a crowded uptown restaurant named Grano, in the presence of her assistant, a man he had never met, Paikin baldly asked Thomson to sleep with him.

This was from the get-go, for anyone who has ever met this decent, lovely man, transparent horse manure.

Had he worked for another employer, he may well have been fired immediately while they distance themselves from him and essentially be convicted simply because a woman says so.

Sarah is pretty fucked in the head 

some women you just stay away from for your own good 

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sarah is pretty fucked in the head 

some women you just stay away from for your own good 

Here's her side of the story:

https://www.womenspost.ca/omissions-from-investigation-into-steve-paikin/

And then you have this from 4 years ago:

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/znw3j5/toronto-mayoral-candidate-sarah-thomson-makes-me-uncomfortable

Some people are credible and you take their word without second guessing them. And then there are others that you'd take what they say with a large grain of salt. I'm thinking Sarah falls into the latter group.

Edited by revrnd

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well Fagmeat, I guess nothing will happen here.  Talk about a hypocrite.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/jagmeet-singh-says-he-always-believes-survivors-well-here-s-another-one-1.4652795

Looking @ that picture of her, I can't see males busting down her office door to sleep w/ her.

5 hours ago, revrnd said:

Looking @ that picture of her, I can't see males busting down her office door to sleep w/ her.

No, thats why she needs to get them drunk.  A six pack can improve a women appearance 2 fold, imagine a 12.

I guess there are different rules for men and women.  No surprises Fagmeat.