Another Day Another Fabrication

revrnd

25 minutes ago, revrnd said:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/abandoned-baby-story-fabricated-by-scared-young-mother-police-source-1.3761795

The report I saw @ 6 said charges are pending.

I'm surprised Sock Boy didn't tweet about this when the story hit the news this morning.

Sock boy would have backed late term abortion.

9 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

So, 6 charges pending for fabricating a false story to Police. 

She's clearly not Muslim. 

No comparison. Besides that, the linked article says that the police stated nothing she did was criminal.  No mention of charges, even for mischief. 

You are clearly not unbiased - or very smart for that matter.

Edited by Pete Z

How is there "no comparison"...... they are both false reports. 

Well, the attached article was CTV news, so that speaks for itself.  So you think nothing criminal was done , but I'm the dumb one?  How about public mischief, as in the hijab case, for a false report? 

In any case, Rev said charges were pending according to another article.  Try to keep up. 

52 minutes ago, Pete Z said:

No comparison. Besides that, the linked article says that the police stated nothing she did was criminal.  No mention of charges, even for mischief. 

You are clearly not unbiased - or very smart for that matter.

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

OK here's the report:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3968532/newborn-baby-report-toronto/

Charges are possible.

The first CTV link that you posted which stated "The police source also said that there is nothing criminal about the woman’s actions" was updated at twenty after seven tonight. The Global story was posted more than three hours prior. Stevie is right - she won't be charged and rightly so - same as the 11 year old Muslim girl.

Getting to be as bad as stupid 9-1-1 calls.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/12/28/ridiculous-911-calls_a_23319040/

So without further ado, please do not call 911 for the following reasons:

1. To complain that a salon won't change your nail polish colour.
  2. To say a car is refusing to move forward at a gas pump.
  3. To report that a restaurant won't give you a refund for food that is inedible.
  4. To complain that your tenant moved out without giving back their keys.
  5. To say that someone else parked in your parking spot.
  6. To ask if a sign that says a washroom is closed at the beach is legitimate.
  7. To complain that a gas station won't take coins as payment.
  8. To inquire about whether raccoons are dangerous animals.
  9. To ask if it's illegal to wash clothes at 6 a.m.
  10. To double check the time after daylight saving time ends in the fall.

It's important to remember that calling 911 with nuisance calls can tie up lines and make it harder for people to get in touch with dispatchers.

3 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

She’s a 19 year old girl from Korea , did not tell her family probably because she was afraid , ashamed and did not know what to do . 

Hopefully it all works out for her and the baby. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pete Z said:

Hopefully it all works out for her and the baby. 

Not always . Friend of my sisters got pregnant young , didn’t tell her mom . And she was a thin girl , hid it completely from mom and dad , wore loose cloths , track pants . Also didn’t have a massive belly . Anyway , one day she tells her mom in the house “ I hava a couple things to tell you , I’m pregnant , and my water broke ...”

all went well , she married the dad , and is still married to him today . 

21 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

She’s a 19 year old girl from Korea , did not tell her family probably because she was afraid , ashamed and did not know what to do . 

Or the true story was she went to Canada to have baby who is now a Canadian citizen.

Mom can probably apply to stay to raise Canadian kid in Canada. 

10 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Or the true story was she went to Canada to have baby who is now a Canadian citizen.

Mom can probably apply to stay to raise Canadian kid in Canada. 

I'm sure that has happened before but doesn't fit the events here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure that has happened before but doesn't fit the events here.

Not typically how Koreans roll either. They are some of the most socially conservative and hardest working people around. 

• Like 1

So you're condoning false reports and fake news that waste considerable police officers' time, divide Canadians, and attempt to make us all think we're intolerant?  THEY were the ones attempting to spread hate in this situation.  Why no hate crime charges?  Oh right, you have to be white or black to commit a hate crime. 

A false report is a crime.  Nobody gets a pass.  I'll guaran-fucking-tee that Trudeau called Saunders and said "Mark, this is a sensitive situation, tread lightly....."  Translation: "We really need the votes from these Muslims come next election, even if they ARE criminals.....". 

Fuck that double standard bullshit.  No wonder all our Veterans are rolling in their graves..... this ain't what they fought for. 

On 1/16/2018 at 9:46 PM, Pete Z said:

The first CTV link that you posted which stated "The police source also said that there is nothing criminal about the woman’s actions" was updated at twenty after seven tonight. The Global story was posted more than three hours prior. Stevie is right - she won't be charged and rightly so - same as the 11 year old Muslim girl.

4 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

So you're condoning false reports and fake news that waste considerable police officers' time, divide Canadians, and attempt to make us all think we're intolerant?  THEY were the ones attempting to spread hate in this situation.  Why no hate crime charges?  Oh right, you have to be white or black to commit a hate crime. 

A false report is a crime.  Nobody gets a pass.  I'll guaran-fucking-tee that Trudeau called Saunders and said "Mark, this is a sensitive situation, tread lightly....."  Translation: "We really need the votes from these Muslims come next election, even if they ARE criminals.....". 

Fuck that double standard bullshit.  No wonder all our Veterans are rolling in their graves..... this ain't what they fought for. 

I'm condoning what? All I did was point out that the most up to date news article stated that there was nothing criminal about the mother's actions. 

Now go crawl back under your rock and jerk off to your copy of Mien Kampf or whatever it is people like you do.

Yep, and that news article is inaccurate, clearly.  False reporting to police is a crime, look it up.  Not sure what the Mein Kampf reference is about, but if you're attempting to imply racism, remember this.  We're all asking for equal treatment for all...... you feel they should get a pass because they're Muslim or Korean. 

Sounds like Pete's on the bottle again, like the last time he was posting batshit crazy on here....

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yep, and that news article is inaccurate, clearly.  False reporting to police is a crime, look it up.  Not sure what the Mein Kampf reference is about, but if you're attempting to imply racism, remember this.  We're all asking for equal treatment for all...... you feel they should get a pass because they're Muslim or Korean. 

Sounds like Pete's on the bottle again, like the last time he was posting batshit crazy on here....

man-being-whipped-for-drinking-wine.jpg