Dow 26,000:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

To be fair the market exploded after Trump was elected....

No doubt but this volatility is also Trump. I'm not saying it's all bad but it is what it is. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

to be fair his trade wars tempered that initial enthusiasm.  As i have said for a long time now if he wins this was he should be re-elected but it's a dangerous game he's playing with americas future

Until Orange Julius realizes it’s a world economy prepare for losses.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Until Orange Julius realizes it’s a world economy prepare for losses.

Shut the fuck up you retarded anti American piece of filth. Die in a fucking fire 

On 1/16/2018 at 2:57 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

So basically Trump added more to the Dow in one year than what Obama added in eight.

On 12/5/2018 at 6:29 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Or keep talking and show us your ignorance.

Self ownage at it’s finest. :groin:

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So trades are authorized by key words now.  Good grief.

Yes and one brokerage firm came up with a computer program to delay by a Nanno second a program that would buy stock just ahead of their order to make a few cents profit on each share.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yes and one brokerage firm came up with a computer program to delay by a Nanno second a program that would buy stock just ahead of their order to make a few cents profit on each share.

It's called front running

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Anybody watch "The Big Short"? Completely criminal behavior and none were arrested or even investigated I think. Crashed the world economy "oops" gimme my bonus faggot!

That's some fucking boss shit

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Dow on 12/6/2010 closed at 11,382 a 43% return to that point-   at todays close of 29947 a 31% return at the same point.  Should the financial guy not be spouting true numbers not be like his hero trump in making boasts that can easily be disproven.  

I pulled numbers off the top of my head and concede some mistakes.  However, Let’s take first day in office for your hero Obama vs my hero Trump:

1/20/09:  7949

1/20/10:  10,603

increase of 33%  shit ass gdp and business climate for 8 years, and still not back to previous high under Bush

1/19/17:  19,732

1/20/18:  26116

increase of 32.3%. Much improved business climate and gdp rates.  And the balls to confront bad trade and climate deals.  Multiple all time hihs.

quick point to point 2009 vs 2017

2009:  9034-10428/15%

2017:  19963-24719/24%

We can play with numbers all day long.  My mistake was getting sucked into this ridiculous argument in the first place.  You oughta pound out that hard on.  :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I pulled numbers off the top of my head and concede some mistakes.  However, Let’s take first day in office for your hero Obama vs my hero Trump:

1/20/09:  7949

1/20/10:  10,603

increase of 33%  shit ass gdp and business climate for 8 years, and still not back to previous high under Bush

1/19/17:  19,732

1/20/18:  26116

increase of 32.3%. Much improved business climate and gdp rates.  And the balls to confront bad trade and climate deals.  Multiple all time hihs.

quick point to point 2009 vs 2017

2009:  9034-10428/15%

2017:  19963-24719/24%

We can play with numbers all day long.  My mistake was getting sucked into this ridiculous argument in the first place.  You oughta pound out that hard on.  :lol:  

and so your going to try to select specific dates in order to claim a win for your hero.  bravo to you.  your mistake was trying to play games with someone whose not a partisan hack and can rational think through things and see both the negatives and positives  :snack:  

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and so your going to try to select specific dates in order to claim a win for your hero.  bravo to you.  your mistake was trying to play games with someone whose not a partisan hack and can rational think through things and see both the negatives and positives  :snack:  

No games intended at all.  Try not to overthink it. You may not be a partisan hack but you are clearly one of the most negative persons I know.  It used to be amusing (the angry, raincloud shit is real), now it’s just annoying.  And I’m astute enough to know when someone is looking down their nose at me, so perhaps just come to understand that I did us both a favor.  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No games intended at all.  Try not to overthink it. You may not be a partisan hack but you are clearly one of the most negative persons I know.  It used to be amusing (the angry, raincloud shit is real), now it’s just annoying.  And I’m astute enough to know when someone is looking down their nose at me, so perhaps just come to understand that I did us both a favor.  :bc: 

Kick his ass SEABASS, he's a NH Fudgepacker!!