Dow 26,000:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lick a dick you ginger bitch. 

you can make fun of my hair all you want.  I've posted a pic of me and my wife.  so me > you half pint.  Sorry it bothers you :bc: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

you can make fun of my hair all you want.  I've posted a pic of me and my wife.  so me > you half pint.  Sorry it bothers you :bc: 

Doesn’t bother me at all. I think it’s funny how angry you dumbies are getting.

”waaaah just stfu, you hurt my feelings. “

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Doesn’t bother me at all. I think it’s funny how angry you dumbies are getting.

”waaaah just stfu, you hurt my feelings. “

i am not angry at all, hell you can make fun of my looks more if you'd like.  If you already look less of a man so why not continue  :bc: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

i am not angry at all, hell you can make fun of my looks more if you'd like.  If you already look less of a man so why not continue  :bc: 

Nope. I’m sure you’ve had enough of that throughout your life. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

144 is handing you " OWNAGE " to the max!!

I know. It's amazing. 

It happens so often on this site.  

Some brainless butt hurt bitch says something untrue and then a second brainless fucktard says.  Owned.  

How can anyone defend against that logic?

I guess I'll just have to keep reminding them of the stupid things they said when the market was going up and they all thought they were Warren Buffet.   

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I know. It's amazing. 

Some brainless butt hurt bitch says something untrue and then a second brainless fucktard says.  Owned.  

I guess I'll just have to keep reminding them of the stupid things they said when the market was going up and they all thought they were Warren Buffet.   

Shut up and take your " OWNAGE " like a man, if that's possible. 

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I know. It's amazing. 

I just had my best month ever but go on about my “commissions” and other shit you make up.  Seriously you don’t have a first clue about the markets or what guys like me do....   :lol: 

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just had my best month ever but go on about my “commissions” and other shit you make up.  Seriously you don’t have a first clue about the markets or what guys like me do....   :lol: 

Nawwww. I know.  You make money regardless of whether your clients do. 

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nawwww. I know.  You make money regardless of whether your clients do. 

So you’re all up on protection strategies and how a VUL with LTC riders can leverage that, as well as inversely correlated index etfs.  That’s awesome.  Good talk.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2018 at 8:38 AM, DriftBusta said:

Oh Ben.  :pan:Takes-two-to-time-CO-2.jpg.11a7538ccddfd11aaf69bdf91124aeb9.jpg

From the very first line in your link:  'If ever there was a year to show investors that market timing is truly a fool’s errand, it was 2016"  

Who's claiming that?  All I'm saying is putting your money on the sidelines only takes a couple key strokes and/or a phone call.  I can even do it from my laptop with remote access. :lol:  But unless we see more than a 5-10% correction, and unless someone's only 5 years or so from retirement, the standard advice is to leave the money right where it is.   Never try and time the markets, its been pounded into our heads 1000 times by the veterans in this game, and the past year is perfect proof.  We are in uncharted territory, but the trend is still up.  All the rumblings I see, hear, read are thinking 30k is entirely possible this year.  Why not enjoy that ride?  On the other hand, for those close to retirement, or someone who's 50+ conservative and they want to hedge their gains, its not a bad protection strategy to put up to 30% into a good variable annuity right now.  In fact, i know where you can get one! :lol:  :bc: 

Are you sure those rumblings weren’t just a bad case of gas?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And 8 when he started. To make the same percentage gain your lying hero will have to hit 40,000 by the end of his mythical 2nd term. 

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The top 4 largest drops in the markets history have now happened under Trump

No they arent