Dow 26,000:

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I told you guys. I got out during summer leaving only 20% in some reliable slow growth stocks. I’m very pleased with the gains. I’m sitting out the tariff bullshit. 

If the Republicans hold majority it is gonna go up bigly. At least short term. Best to hold tight til after the midterms unless you are a gamblers. 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I told you guys. I got out during summer leaving only 20% in some reliable slow growth stocks. I’m very pleased with the gains. I’m sitting out the tariff bullshit. 

You are close to retiring right?  If you can't recover from a selloff and don't have a decade outlook, you shouldn't be in equities at this time.:bc:

This is a CONTROLLED, MANIPULATED PANIC SELL-OFF. 

The big Jews have just made a fortune, and are gonna' buy everyuthing, when it hits bottom.

Our economy was doing GREAT, there was absolutely no earthly reason for this crash................NONE WHATSOEVER!!!!

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

If the Republicans hold majority it is gonna go up bigly. At least short term. Best to hold tight til after the midterms unless you are a gamblers. 

GDP growth just came in at 3.5%, did anyone notice?:lol: 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

The big Jews have just made a fortune, and are gonna' buy everyuthing, when it hits bottom.

Our economy was doing GREAT, there was absolutely no earthly reason for this crash................NONE WHATSOEVER!!!!

Why don't you do the same?

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Well, then....I guess you telling the board you have ZERO in the markets and NEVER WILL was kind of a lie then.  That's ok tho....

28 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I like REITS but they kinda scare me lately. Big box stores and malls are not doing good... You have to be careful which ones you go with. 

It looks like a lot of corporate earnings are still pretty strong, Im not sweating anything right now. I hope they go down a couple more thousand. 

Drive into any decent sized city or visit any well run company. Cranes fill the skylines and companies can't keep up with demand. Profit taking is what's happening right now IMO. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, then....I guess you telling the board you have ZERO in the markets and NEVER WILL was kind of a lie then.  That's ok tho....

You have very poor comprehension skills. Given how you rattle on about meaningless bullshit, that’s not surprising too me.  

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

Drive into any decent sized city or visit any well run company. Cranes fill the skylines and companies can't keep up with demand. Profit taking is what's happening right now IMO. 

It still looks like a very normal correction.  Retail investors who bought in high getting fleeced is all.  Move along.

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

Yeah....but I'm not interested in taking profits!!!  :wall:     :lmao:

I spent some time yesterday talking to some big suppliers in the area.  ALL ARE FUCKING BOOMING!  They can't hire fast enough.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You have very poor comprehension skills. Given how you rattle on about meaningless bullshit, that’s not surprising too me.  

No, you just lied.  But like I said, that's ok.  You are a Democrat.  Did you get a "bomb" in the mail also?  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I spent some time yesterday talking to some big suppliers in the area.  ALL ARE FUCKING BOOMING!  They can't hire fast enough.

Everyone is fucking crazy busy right now and if not, time to pack it in, ie RevBeta. 

13 minutes ago, s pump said:

Yeah thanks bro I work in one of those areas. I am not the one panicking here. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re too much of a bad ass for that. 

Maybe.  I don't drag mats around with me tho.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Everyone is fucking crazy busy right now and if not, time to pack it in, ie RevBeta. 

Yup.  

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The ones panicking are the ones sitting on the sidelines.  Good thing they don't have any skin in the game.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And the Ds can't wait to tear it down and get back to the Obama era malaise. It's really unbelievable.

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Make hay, the sun is shining. Vote for the people that made that happen. 

8 minutes ago, s pump said:

And the Ds can't wait to tear it down and get back to the Obama era malaise. It's really unbelievable.

Make hay, the sun is shining. Vote for the people that made that happen. 

You mean the chicago dems? No I dont think so... 

57 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

it was a manipulated rise far more than a manipulated sell off. 

On 10/26/2018 at 12:40 PM, Angry ginger said:

it was a manipulated rise far more than a manipulated sell off. 

NO. The rise was due to phenomenal GDP, and corporate EARNINGS. 

The big Jews needed a reason to justify the SELL-OFF, so they chose the tariffs, and interest rates.  

They ALWAYS drum up some fukken reason...........which is ultimately all........................... BULLSHIT!!