Dow 26,000:

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

All obama had was stimulus....and still couldnt get the gdp above 2 for long.

Coming out of a near world financial collapse. Stimulus was $700-$800 billion over 3 years. Trump had growing economy and $500 billion in one year and tax cuts. 

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Coming out of a near world financial collapse. Stimulus was $700-$800 billion over 3 years. Trump had growing economy and $500 billion in one year and tax cuts. 

:news:

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

I do? 

I dont recall doing that....

Youve been caught numerous times though...funny you say everyone lies...when its you who does.

:lol:

That’s one of your lies there.  

I do know you and your butt buddy arcticbeta have been made to look like fools when you’ve accused me of lying. 

But whatever, nobody expects anything else from betas. 

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Whoops.  The Trumpsters won’t like that logic. 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

When we have a deficit driven economy with more tax cuts on the way and more spending on the way....well 

5 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ahh no. Obama had almost 5 trillion in stimulus. His economy was a complete sham and now Trumps economy is bearing some of that burden and still excelling for the time being

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ahh no. Obama had almost 5 trillion in stimulus. His economy was a complete sham and now Trumps economy is bearing some of that burden and still excelling for the time being

Well seeing as the economy lost about $4 trillion in a short amount of time that doesn't sound too far off. 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s one of your lies there.  

I do know you and your butt buddy arcticbeta have been made to look like fools when you’ve accused me of lying. 

But whatever, nobody expects anything else from betas. 

Be afraid be very afraid.:lol:

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well seeing as the economy lost about $4 trillion in a short amount of time that doesn't sound too far off. 

Holy shit.

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Be afraid be very afraid.:lol:

I know!  WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm putting everythine into Christmas club accounts!

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

MAybe later. I don't think I can take it today. 

The balance will be the same as a year ago ,zero ,zip, nothing 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

MAybe later. I don't think I can take it today. 

Yeah... Losing all of your money and  finally figuring out you're a moron has to be a tough day...  :owned:

Well at least I was right about one thing................it is a crash, just like I said. 

All manipulated and controlled. 

Oh well, there goes my new boat..............and my new sled, and my log cabin up country.  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Well at least I was right about one thing................it is a crash, just like I said. 

All manipulated and controlled. 

Oh well, there goes my new boat..............and my new sled, and my log cabin up country.  

So you can lose hundreds of thousands in the stock market but you cant pay your $5,000 debt to Ben? Sounds like you are full of shit. What are you at the library using the free internet there? 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

So you can lose hundreds of thousands in the stock market but you cant pay your $5,000 debt to Ben? Sounds like you are full of shit. What are you at the library using the free internet there? 

No, but if this keeps up, I will be.