Dow 26,000:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Your lack of understanding in basic economics is sad. Your country’s education system failed you. 

""It's going to 30,000 "   Them's sure are some fine fundamentals you got there 580.

Were you one of the bright lights talking about $3,500.00 gold back when it was $1,700.00?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Please tell us oh stock guru what will you do?  Glued to your screens all day tomorrow. 

Making plans, moving money. 

I’ve got enough money to last until they plant me. I’ve always lived frugally. Never bought new cars and except for a small lapse in judgement after completing school, I’ve always lived within my means. Life is good. I really could give two shits about the market. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve got enough money to last until they plant me. I’ve always lived frugally. Never bought new cars and except for a small lapse in judgement after completing school, I’ve always lived within my means. Life is good. I really could give two shits about the market. 

Then why are you here commenting at all?  Oh that’s right, to try spread your liberal misery and sadness.  Keep that for your clients.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

""It's going to 30,000 "   Them's sure are some fine fundamentals you got there 580.

Were you one of the bright lights talking about $3,500.00 gold back when it was $1,700.00?

It’s going to 30k. Pull your money out of our markets now, beta. It’s going down!!

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you even understand what is meant by fundamentals? I doubt it...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Tax cuts gonna take us over the top :lmao: 

Yeah - I know it’s a correction and the economic indicators are strong but it’s funny how the Clown Posse couldn’t give Obama any credit but jumped on Dumps cock like a cheap whore.......now the usual Clown Posse :backpeddle: begins :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - I know it’s a correction and the economic indicators are strong but it’s funny how the Clown Posse couldn’t give Obama any credit but jumped on Dumps cock like a cheap whore.......now the usual Clown Posse :backpeddle: begins :lol: 

You don’t know anything...at all.  I’ll bet you’ve never traded a stock in your life.  You just keep hoping your wife’s pension has you covered while you toil away on you cold calls in your entry level work from home job.  BTW, still behind quota...GET ON IT!!!!

:lol:

Fucking jerk off.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You don’t know anything...at all.  I’ll bet you’ve never traded a stock in your life.  You just keep hoping your wife’s pension has you covered while you toil away on you cold calls in your entry level work from home job.  BTW, still behind quota...GET ON IT!!!!

:lol:

Fucking jerk off.

:lmao: Poor tranny boy :lol: So fucking stupid :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who’s back peddling? You’d be a fool to be anything other than bullish on the market still... I don’t see anyone on the right here saying otherwise, do you?

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who’s back peddling? You’d be a fool to be anything other than bullish on the market still... I don’t see anyone on the right here saying otherwise, do you?

That's it, 580 go all in.  

I love nobodies that pretend they know where the market is going.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

That's it, 580 go all in.  

I love nobodies that pretend they know where the market is going.

What’s your degree in? One of mine is in economics from an excellent school and program. I might not have the exact answer but I sure as shit know what solid economic conditions look like... 

42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

We are all very proud you....now fuck off.

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What’s your degree in? One of mine is in economics from an excellent school and program. I might not have the exact answer but I sure as shit know what solid economic conditions look like... 

Market doesn't give two fucks about fundamentals

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Over the LR it sure as shit does. 

No...it doesn't. It cares about cheap money and loose policy and the cheap money just dried up. An econ degree ain't worth the paper it's printed on. For every econ guy that makes one claim two more say the opposite. It's worse than global warming