Dow 26,000:

I have an automatic withdrawl from my bank account to my investment account every month. After the first of the year I am considering doubling that amount. Outside of a full on war with Russia or some other fiasco, my industry intel leads say next year is going to be busier than this year. And possibly for the next 2 years. 

Edited by Nazipigdog

25 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I have an automatic withdrawl from my bank account to my investment account every month. After the first of the year I am considering doubling that amount. Outside of a full on war with Russia or some other fiasco, my industry intel leads say next year is going to be busier than this year. And possibly for the next 2 years. 

You’re still thinking short term. Are you going to need this money soon? If not invest and let it ride. No doubt there will be ups and downs but you will be ahead in the end. 

I’m really close to retirement and I’m still pedal to the metal. If you’re afraid of market fluctuations you should just get some CDs.

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You’re still thinking short term. Are you going to need this money soon? If not invest and let it ride. No doubt there will be ups and downs but you will be ahead in the end. 

I’m really close to retirement and I’m still pedal to the metal. If you’re afraid of market fluctuations you should just get some CDs.

What are you talking about? I am putting in for the long term, I am not buying and selling daily. I expect the market to be really good for the short term but I am investing for the long term. 

33 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

What are you talking about? I am putting in for the long term, I am not buying and selling daily. I expect the market to be really good for the short term but I am investing for the long term. 

Based on your post you seemed like you were doing it because you felt the market would be good for a couple years (short term). Sorry if I was wrong, that’s just how I read it. :dunno: 

19 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Based on your post you seemed like you were doing it because you felt the market would be good for a couple years (short term). Sorry if I was wrong, that’s just how I read it. :dunno: 

NO prob. :bc: 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s still up huge, just not the value they once thought it was to buy.  “Hold” onto it.  :bc: 

Best not cut into my snomachinin budget.

Edited by s pump

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

In other news, our IPC downgraded Amazon from “buy” to a “hold”.  Down 33.71 on the day to close at 1971.31.

Amazon released news that their new min wage will be $15 an hr.today