Dow 26,000:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass faggot fucking retard.........Obamas GDP for his entire 8 years was exactly 0 if you take out bailouts and QE. Now take that fucking garbage to a forum with people who's brains dont work where someome might actually agree with you. Fucking moron 

All facts and Tool Bag  :owned:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass faggot fucking retard.........Obamas GDP for his entire 8 years was exactly 0 if you take out bailouts and QE. Now take that fucking garbage to a forum with people who's brains dont work where someome might actually agree with you. Fucking moron 

When did QE end Ben?

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

When did QE end Ben?

What does that matter.....the bailouts and QE totaled 4.x trillion dollars during Obamas tenure and his total growth over that time was less than 5 trillion. 

That is a the very definition of 0 and Obama was a horrible economic , security and foreign policy failure. He was the exact opposite of a progressive. 

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What does that matter.....the bailouts and QE totaled 4.x trillion dollars during Obamas tenure and his total growth over that time was less than 5 trillion. 

That is a the very definition of 0 and Obama was a horrible economic , security and foreign policy failure. He was the exact opposite of a progressive. 

It does matter and you obviously don't know the answer.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Why does it matter........and it ended in 2014 as far as I remember 

It matters because the world economy was still recovering up to that point. Unlike now where other countries are growing at a faster rate than even the US, from 14 forward the US economy functioned without QE and  UE numbers were trending down and GDP numbers were rising as well.  Best estimate, that right now the US is spending 25% more than during Obama's term, at a time when the world economy is booming. I give Trump all the credit in the world for going after China, cutting Corp. taxes, but not for deregulating banks and a huge increase in spending.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

It matters because the world economy was still recovering up to that point. Unlike now where other countries are growing at a faster rate than even the US, from 14 forward the US economy functioned without QE and  UE numbers were trending down and GDP numbers were rising as well.  Best estimate, that right now the US is spending 25% more than during Obama's term, at a time when the world economy is booming. I give Trump all the credit in the world for going after China, cutting Corp. taxes, but not for deregulating banks and a huge increase in spending.

I'm simply saying that Obama presided over the worst recovery in history and much of that was due to his stifling idiotic environmental policy , his antibusiness bias and his over use of regulating everything he could. The market wanted to pop but they needed someone to come in and say "we are open for business".....Trump did just that. Obviously I am no fan of Trump but lets give credit where it is due and call a spade a spade when its needed. Obama sucked and Trump is doing the right things economically regardless of all of his other massive failures

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'm simply saying that Obama presided over the worst recovery in history and much of that was due to his stifling idiotic environmental policy , his antibusiness bias and his over use of regulating everything he could. The market wanted to pop but they needed someone to come in and say "we are open for business".....Trump did just that. Obviously I am no fan of Trump but lets give credit where it is due and call a spade a spade when its needed. Obama sucked and Trump is doing the right things economically regardless of all of his other massive failures

He was the first president to take over after the worst economic disaster since the depression, in the new world economy. 2 wars with over 125,000 Soldiers abroad fighting. The first quarter 2018 GDP was downgraded from 2.3 to 2.2 then 2.0, UE went from 3.8 to 4.0 and the labor participation rate is basically identical over the last 4 years. A huge increase in federal spending along with the tax cuts surely are a help to the economy in the US.  I do give Trump credit for many things he has done economically, but he did inherit years of steady growth and no wars to handle.

47 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He was the first president to take over after the worst economic disaster since the depression, in the new world economy. 2 wars with over 125,000 Soldiers abroad fighting. The first quarter 2018 GDP was downgraded from 2.3 to 2.2 then 2.0, UE went from 3.8 to 4.0 and the labor participation rate is basically identical over the last 4 years. A huge increase in federal spending along with the tax cuts surely are a help to the economy in the US.  I do give Trump credit for many things he has done economically, but he did inherit years of steady growth and no wars to handle.

Fair enough

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, snoughnut said:

All facts and Tool Bag  :owned:

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ouch.:lol:

6 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

I just give credit to Benny for wasting his time to respond to that simple.

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

When did QE end Ben?

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

It does matter and you obviously don't know the answer.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why does it matter........and it ended in 2014 as far as I remember 

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fair enough

Speaking of :owned:  :lmao: Looks like the Clown Posse reached around a little early :lol: 

On 7/14/2018 at 6:08 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Up 8% ytd, just 2 shy of my long term target goal.

On 7/9/2018 at 5:07 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

About 6% for me.  Ass grabber Trudeau market not helping.

ArcticBeta and his Truthiness.  lol

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Dude’s a liar like most Dumpers :lol: 

He was on another thread today claiming a 10% ROI.  Poor ArcticBeta. 

All these assholes own themselves when they are allowed to talk.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Been a good month.  What a fucking moron.

Cool Story Bro.

Like the one about your enjoying taking the dogs for rides on the Pontoon boat instead of doing something active.

Or when you told us your wife makes more than 98% of the people on the board.  

Great stories.  You keep being you little Arcticbeta. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He was on another thread today claiming a 10% ROI.  Poor ArcticBeta. 

All these assholes own themselves when they are allowed to talk.

Wow, I've done better than that over the past decade.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow, I've done better than that over the past decade.

You’re lying stupid fucking embellisher.  Rev has your ass pegged. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re lying stupid fucking embellisher.  Rev has your ass pegged. 

Unfortunately for morons like you and Rev, I have a long track record of what I am in to support it.

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fair enough

How many fucking filibusters did those faggot Republicans do? Those faggots set the recovery back 4 years. Shutting down the govt over spending and then first chance they get to pull the purse strings they increase spending. 

Shut that war machine down and burn down the cia and we would have a balanced budget. 

34 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

How many fucking filibusters did those faggot Republicans do? Those faggots set the recovery back 4 years. Shutting down the govt over spending and then first chance they get to pull the purse strings they increase spending. 

Shut that war machine down and burn down the cia and we would have a balanced budget. 

Yup