Dow 26,000:

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I had to go all the way to page 5 to find this thread on Trumps Stock market bubble. It only took a 2% drop for Zambo to blame Obama. 

How many points drop will it take for the Trumpsters to claim the President has nothing to do with the stock market?

Trump is their golden boy. They’ll ride him all the way to the bottom. 

That 1500 point dump was some super butthole tightening shit... Just goes to show the irrational nature of the whole thing. The vital signs are through the roof for the companies that make up these markets. They are strong and with a lower debt load than any other time in history. The risk of inflation is hype and minimal. They are going to raise rates (which they fully should) and it’s going to climb just like last month and the couple years prior. It’s going to $30k. DONT GET OUT BHEN, BUY MORE NOW!

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

All over the place , going up and down 200-300 points every 10 minutes.

When it went under 24k, assholes everywhere were strained. That shit was wild. I don’t understand the panic. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

Just now, f7ben said:

I wouldn't be buying here 

It’s primed. It might drop a couple more percent at most. Then it’s going up. At the end of the day, it can play around and be erratic like the last few sessions, but it follows what makes it up. Strong companies with stronger outlooks.